Windows 10: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Discus and support Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Geoff Clarke2, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly.

:)

Geoff Clarke2, Apr 24, 2024
  2. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Apr 24, 2024
  4. peach1971 Win User

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

1. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the... - Similar Threads - Since upgraded crashing

2. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  3. Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.: Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account in any windows thing including windows 11, edge, microsoft 365, etc. I have tried reseting settings, creating new user and all things which are available online can someone please help...
  4. Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.: Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account in any windows thing including windows 11, edge, microsoft 365, etc. I have tried reseting settings, creating new user and all things which are available online can someone please help...
  5. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started...
  6. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started...
  7. Constant Crashing Since Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing Since Upgrade: I bought my desktop pc with windows 10 installed but within a few months I was given the option to upgrade to windows 11 and unfortunately I accepted the upgrade. Worst ever choice. Every since then my new Legion tower freezes up and shuts down about every 10 minutes and says...
  8. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  9. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  10. I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.: How do I get my sound back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-since-i-upgraded-to-windows-10/de5bbc63-ba16-48ef-8abb-ff4754ca1847