Windows 10: since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

Discus and support since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I lost blue tooth when I went from w8 to w10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmpleCrowd61, Aug 9, 2019.

1. since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

I lost blue tooth when I went from w8 to w10

:)

AmpleCrowd61, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ithanul Win User

Now that W10 is out, are you a W7 / W8 refusenik?

Yeah, I notice that on my lappy that I put W10 edu on. It is annoying as heck....only reason I have it on my lappy is for class work, and at least be familiar with it in case one of my relatives and friends have issue with that OS.

So far not many of them have W10 thankfully. Plus W7 going to be my Dad's last Window OS, he got pretty pissed off with Windows of late. He even dislike W7, and well when he saw W8.....that how I got my current free laptop from him (it had W8 on it previously).

Ithanul, Aug 9, 2019
  3. fromnj Win User
    Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

fromnj, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Joyt Win User

since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

Clean install w10 from w8

Thanks everyone for their valuable feedback @Caledon Ken @NavyLCDR @Rocky

The problem is I cant backup now as my laptop isn't booting up as I have erased w8 and now it is asking me to change disk format to MBR. and Ken I had w8 on my system i was clean installing w10 so I thought as I'm installing w10 I formatted the C drive, My data is in E drive, now without the computer starting I cant get my data back. Rocky can you please suggest how do i disconnect E drive ? ( E drive is a partition I had in W8 and I hadnt backed up in any external drive) what I was thinking is if there was a possible way where I can Change only C drive from GPT to MBR format through CMD so Ican install W10, or is it possible to back up the drive using CMD ? and what I was also thinking (as the last method) is to get a SATA to USB converter and connect to other system and manually copy the files and then convert disk from GPT to MBR. please suggest if there is any other way out..

Thanks guys

Joyt, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

1. since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop - Similar Threads - since went w10

2. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...
  3. I have no Admin on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no Admin on my laptop: I have no Admin on my laptop. I am a standard user and would like to reset windows 10. There is a way to do this as a standard user through settings I can run through the blue screen prompts until it tells me that I don't have enough disk space and that I should delete...
  4. my laptop is on but I have a blackscreen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is on but I have a blackscreen?: Computer was working fine with no problems, then when I unlock it the screens stayed black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-laptop-is-on-but-i-have-a-blackscreen/3d025477-99cc-4845-bf22-9b37f5df6036
  5. 2 W10 PCs updated from W8 have the insiders key, is that correct?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 W10 PCs updated from W8 have the insiders key, is that correct?: I updated 2 of my PCs. I upgraded one from an activated copy of 8.1pro and another from an activated copy of 10240. On the PC with Windows 8, I had 10240 on there but clean installed and activated 8pro then to 8.1pro.. Then I used the media creation tool and clean...
  6. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....: So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two systems that are identical, both with Win10 Pro 64-bit. On one it is saying BlueTooth is enabled (see Capture pic) while the other...
  7. Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair: I have an Asus X555UB laptop. The warranty is almost up on my laptop. I had been having problems with the sound on the laptop, it just went away and the laptop claimed it had no sound device installed...so I sent it off for repairs. They replaced my HDD and my laptop...
  8. Clean install w10 from w8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install w10 from w8: Hi guys, I'm stuck at a point where I cant go back nor proceed further, please assist me.. My scenario is i tried clean installation of w10 but as my partition is in GPT format it is not accepting, what I did as a mistake is I formatted the drive having w8, now my pc isnt...
  9. Does W10 have 'File History' that was introduced in W8 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does W10 have 'File History' that was introduced in W8 ?: I'm currently out of the loop with a working W10 install and so wonder if this feature is included in W10. Its something I've only just started using in 8.1 and find it a terrific archive feature, even though I do daily image backups. Does 10 have this ? 6684
  10. MS thinks I have W8 but I have W8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    MS thinks I have W8 but I have W8.1: Hi, I have a legal version of 8.1 on my Lenovo laptop. But MS thinks that I only have W8 and I am now getting emails telling me the benefits of upgrading to W8.1 before moving to W10 Any help would be much appreciated, Michael 6370