Windows 10: since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

Discus and support since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I lost blue tooth when I went from w8 to w10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmpleCrowd61, Aug 9, 2019.

1. since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

I lost blue tooth when I went from w8 to w10

:)

AmpleCrowd61, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ithanul Win User

Now that W10 is out, are you a W7 / W8 refusenik?

Yeah, I notice that on my lappy that I put W10 edu on. It is annoying as heck....only reason I have it on my lappy is for class work, and at least be familiar with it in case one of my relatives and friends have issue with that OS.

So far not many of them have W10 thankfully. Plus W7 going to be my Dad's last Window OS, he got pretty pissed off with Windows of late. He even dislike W7, and well when he saw W8.....that how I got my current free laptop from him (it had W8 on it previously).

Ithanul, Aug 9, 2019
  3. fromnj Win User
    Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

fromnj, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Joyt Win User

since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

Clean install w10 from w8

Thanks everyone for their valuable feedback @Caledon Ken @NavyLCDR @Rocky

The problem is I cant backup now as my laptop isn't booting up as I have erased w8 and now it is asking me to change disk format to MBR. and Ken I had w8 on my system i was clean installing w10 so I thought as I'm installing w10 I formatted the C drive, My data is in E drive, now without the computer starting I cant get my data back. Rocky can you please suggest how do i disconnect E drive ? ( E drive is a partition I had in W8 and I hadnt backed up in any external drive) what I was thinking is if there was a possible way where I can Change only C drive from GPT to MBR format through CMD so Ican install W10, or is it possible to back up the drive using CMD ? and what I was also thinking (as the last method) is to get a SATA to USB converter and connect to other system and manually copy the files and then convert disk from GPT to MBR. please suggest if there is any other way out..

Thanks guys

Joyt, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop

1. since i went from w8 w10 i have no bluetooth on my laptop - Similar Threads - since went w10

2. My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it...: My laptop is supported with Bluetooth since I have used it on Windows 7 but I can't use it in Windows 10. Please resolve my problem ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-supported-with-bluetooth-since-i-have/2179324a-143c-4130-9870-76dce2869ab7
  3. Can't see my W10 laptop from my W7 desktop since I have done updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see my W10 laptop from my W7 desktop since I have done updates: Hi all :) Until today, I was able to see my W10 laptop from my W7 desktop, and transfer files from the Dtop to the Ltop w/o issue. I have just run Windows update on the laptop, which I had not done in forever, and now, when trying to access the Ltop, I get this: [img] I...
  4. Upgraded laptop to W10 from W8, reset this PC won't complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded laptop to W10 from W8, reset this PC won't complete: I am trying to reset a laptop, removing all files and cleaning the drive. I get "There was a problem resetting your PC." Any ideas on how to remedy? Thanks....
  5. How to copy all my w8 jumplists to w10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to copy all my w8 jumplists to w10?: I had been using w8 for 4 years and now I have switched to w10. I want to copy my jumplists of all software from w8 to w10. how can I do this? I have read that Jump list files are located in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations and in...
  6. Clean install w10 from w8

Clean install w10 from w8: Hi guys, I'm stuck at a point where I cant go back nor proceed further, please assist me.. My scenario is i tried clean installation of w10 but as my partition is in GPT format it is not accepting, what I did as a mistake is I formatted the drive having w8, now my pc isnt...
  7. Can't reinstall W8 from W10 using CD

Can't reinstall W8 from W10 using CD: Hello, I'm trying to reinstall W8 using my CD but in the Windows Setup, clicking Upgrade gives me a Compatibility Report that tells me to remove the CD, restart my computer so Windows starts normally, then reinsert the CD to restart the upgrade. Clicking Custom and then...
  8. Does W10 have 'File History' that was introduced in W8 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does W10 have 'File History' that was introduced in W8 ?: I'm currently out of the loop with a working W10 install and so wonder if this feature is included in W10. Its something I've only just started using in 8.1 and find it a terrific archive feature, even though I do daily image backups. Does 10 have this ? 6684
  9. MS thinks I have W8 but I have W8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    MS thinks I have W8 but I have W8.1: Hi, I have a legal version of 8.1 on my Lenovo laptop. But MS thinks that I only have W8 and I am now getting emails telling me the benefits of upgrading to W8.1 before moving to W10 Any help would be much appreciated, Michael 6370
  10. W10 screen snap like W8

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 screen snap like W8: Hi I've just upgraded my laptop to W10 from W8. What I used to do on W8 is say watch the FilmOn app on the right hand side of the screen and use the left hand side to do everything else - outlook, chrome, word, excel...any desktop software. I'd flick between them and the...