Windows 10: Since installing win 10 many issues

Discus and support Since installing win 10 many issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I installed windows 10 and edge I am unable to play the games on facebook. They always worked before and will still with Chrome. More importantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anglersl, Aug 16, 2015.

1. anglersl Win User

Since installing win 10 many issues

Since I installed windows 10 and edge I am unable to play the games on facebook. They always worked before and will still with Chrome. More importantly my employer uses Outlook Web App for accessing our email and I can still open emails but cannot add an attachment or access the address book of workers that I created and have used for years. Can anyone elaborate???

:)

anglersl, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Tom_EC Win User

Windows 10 System Image Backup 0x80780038 error

I've got the issue too. Like many others, it's a fresh Win 10 install. I've done this many many times with Win 7 and it's worked perfectly. I've tried the above suggestions, but nothing worked. I don't have any "app" junk running. I've tried to disable AV
    too, even though it shouldn't matter since it's always enabled when done in Win 7.

Chalk it up to yet another bug in Windows 10. When it gets repaired, no one knows.

Tom_EC, Aug 16, 2015
  3. With Windows 10, can't open any Bluetooth virtual com ports

This issue is already solved since many months. Just upgrade to the last official win 10 version.

Ted001Benchetrit, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Since installing win 10 many issues

1. Since installing win 10 many issues - Similar Threads - Since installing many

2. Win 10 installation issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 installation issue: dear group, pleased to speak with you all. i have just bought a "Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-598S Intel Core i5-10300H/8GB/256GB SSD/GTX 1650/15.6" and have a very big problem in terms of OS installation (Win10 pro in my case) and connectivity. I run WIN10 from a Bootable CD (an...
  3. Camera issues on many pcs win 10 v2004??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera issues on many pcs win 10 v2004??: We offer support to local small businesses and we've seen a bunch of Lenovo and HP laptops all have the same issue lately where have recent updates to v2004 the cameras stop working and throw error codes. Privacy settings and reg settings all say the cameras are enabled. When...
  4. win 10 2004 installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 2004 installation issue: Saw in an earlier thread from 2018 the same problem as I learned. During my installation, the boot disk id was changed. After a while, I went into UII and realized the problem lucky to avoid a "factory reset" that would have caused me a lot of losses although I use Onedrive....
  5. Microphone issues since installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues since installing windows 10: Hello everyone, and thanks for trying to help me out. So, i'll try to explain as much as possible my issue : I had to go to windows 10 in mid 2019 because it was requiered to make my new proc work. Since then the microphone was very low, and couldn't find a single way to...
  6. File Explorer issues since Win. 10 Auto update

File Explorer issues since Win. 10 Auto update: Has anyone else experienced Windows 'File Explorer' frequently crashing into 'oblivion'? and restarting desktop view/taskbar after blank screen. Other running programs are not lost, but its a major imposition and started happening since W10 automatic upgrade recently....
  7. stuttering since Win 10 AU install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stuttering since Win 10 AU install: Hello, My HP Envy laptop has been stuttering since the Anniversary Upgrade a few weeks ago. I ran LatencyMon, but don't know what to do with the results, which clearly show a problem. Can someone provide some guidance? Here's the LatencyMon report:...
  8. I have problems since installing win 10....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have problems since installing win 10....: Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately disappear. Also on start up, the page that is supposed to roll up to access your login screen won't roll up on it's own...I have to...
  9. WIN 10 Installation Issues

WIN 10 Installation Issues: WIN 10 Installation Issues I have a DELL Inspiron 15, 3542 Series, running Window 7 Home Premium, 64 bit, that I am trying to upgrade to WIN 10. I have a 500 GB HD with 318 GB of free space. I have failed to do so on about 6 or 7 or 8 attempts—I’ve lost track. · I had MS...
  10. Several(many) crashes/problems since installing WIndows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Several(many) crashes/problems since installing WIndows 10 Home: Hi, To be honest I do not know where to publish the post. I am continuing to troubleshoot and seek help with my new install on a HP dv7-6xx laptop which had Windows 7 64bit Home Premium installed...no errors/violations before installation of 10...I hope this is a good area...