Windows 10: Since it is virtually impossible to download an uncorrupted Windows 10 how does Microsoft...

Discus and support Since it is virtually impossible to download an uncorrupted Windows 10 how does Microsoft... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 the most unreliable OS on the planet! I am disgusted with the sham workmanship on Windows 10 ! You recreate old solve problems because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by miskyash, Oct 28, 2020.

1. miskyash Win User

Since it is virtually impossible to download an uncorrupted Windows 10 how does Microsoft...

Windows 10 the most unreliable OS on the planet! I am disgusted with the sham workmanship on Windows 10 ! You recreate old solve problems because Microsoft wants top distribute its own SpyWare in the name of EDGE and Cortana...why else does it run when I never launch the damn things??? Its not on the startup list!

Things like this suggest there are other motives to your subterfuge and to top it off Windows 10 can't get its own updates because the download is corrupted and You Guys can't fix it and I can't order a disc with Windows 10 on it because you're tooo damn lazy to make one!

Windows 7 was lightyears ahead of your science experiment Windows 10 because it was stable. The 10 months I have tried to use my computer running Windows 10 have been nothing but torture Update after Update of bogus data that means nothing and does worse. You've installed the wrong AMD Video drive 4 times, What do you do with the AMD All In One driver? It appears you uninstall it and then try to reinstall it or something. Who knows???

I had it running fine for about 2 weeks then Microsoft issued the wonderful 2004 Update complete with USB Dropout among other worthless items. That was an ancient problem with XP service pack 2&3, why was it necessary to repeat the problem? Could it be Edge or Cortana set it off monitoring USB port and other devices causing the USB wireless adapter to shut off and then come back on? We don't know because Microsoft won't tell use and has the volunteers read us the script MS provides even though it provides no solution ... Why does a Multimillion Dollar International Corporation like Microsoft depend on volunteers to assist users? Tooo cheap to pay people?

:)

miskyash, Oct 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 28, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft To Support Linux Virtually

Microsoft has announced that they will support customers that run Linux within Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2. Microsoft has also announced that it has made the previously paid Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2, free for download. The upcoming server edition of Windows Vista will have virtualization built in to it.
    Source: DailyTech

malware, Oct 28, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Since it is virtually impossible to download an uncorrupted Windows 10 how does Microsoft...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Since it is virtually impossible to download an uncorrupted Windows 10 how does Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Since virtually impossible

2. How to uncorrupt pdf file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uncorrupt pdf file: I would like to open a pdf file on my onedrive but the file is corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uncorrupt-pdf-file/ecd93df0-8d68-4d86-95bc-2fd58529f18c
  3. How to uncorrupt pdf file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uncorrupt pdf file: I would like to open a pdf file on my onedrive but the file is corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uncorrupt-pdf-file/ecd93df0-8d68-4d86-95bc-2fd58529f18c
  4. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  5. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  6. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop: Hello, I have bought minecraft for windows 10 and am using a windows 10 laptop that is the only thing linked to my windows account and it meets all the technical requirements, it's very recent. Yet when i want to download minecraft the store keeps giving me errors and saying...
  8. How does Microsoft view a VPN (Virtual Private Network)?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does Microsoft view a VPN (Virtual Private Network)?: I have a trial of a VPN and like the privacy this brings. However before the trial is taken to the purchase stage it's important to know how MS will view it. So far I keep having my a/c frozen as MS suspects something unusual. Is there a way around this? 137325
  9. whea uncorruptable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    whea uncorruptable error: HI After I have had a chat with one of your agents, we reloaded windows using installation media.On my other computer that has the problem on it. My problem was whea uncorrutable error,We first unticked all non windows things in msconfig,this stopped the crash, so we...
  10. How to restore uncorrupted files from backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to restore uncorrupted files from backup?: Hi all, Hoping for a bit of advice regarding using backups to restore data. I have recently had a partial HDD failure on my data drive, it is not fully backed up but my essentials are. I am currently xcopying the contents to a replacement HDD (which seems like it is...