Windows 10: since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

Discus and support since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ive had windows 7 now ive updated to windows 10 cant do nothing with it I cant even sort home page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ĵanettchandler, May 8, 2021.

1. since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

ive had windows 7 now ive updated to windows 10 cant do nothing with it I cant even sort home page

:)

ĵanettchandler, May 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 8, 2021
Thema:

since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

1. since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing - Similar Threads - since ive downloded

2. window 10 downlod what are

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 downlod what are: hello dear aashiko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-downlod-what-are/4eed1aec-48db-4388-86d6-c7f6bf463877
  3. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  4. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find my camera on my laptop: I was wondering if anyone can help me I have a dslr camera the first time I plugged it in to my laptop to download some programmes it had the pop up to import or take no action I had no photos to import so I clicked take no action but now when I plug it in it doesn’t pick it...
  5. Cant find my camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Cant find laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant find laptop: I hid my windows 10 laptop inside my home before going on holiday so it wouldn’t get stolen and now I can’t find it. Is there anyway I can find it (maybe online?) submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments]...
  7. cant downlod minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod minecraft java: hi im fnaf frog and I need help I deleted Minecraft windows 10 to get java but when I went to the website and buy it it said pls look and make sure you put it in right and I tried a lot of cards and even buy a new card but still didn't work so I tried Minecraft launcher but I...
  8. Windows cant find or download nothing at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cant find or download nothing at all: Hi, so I found this problem with my pc today. I have just bought a xbox ultimate pass to play forza 4. When I clicked install it didnt do nothing, just saying preparing 0% and thats it no error codes. I tryed to look for the answer to this problem in many forums, but nothing...
  9. No Audio at my laptop. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio at my laptop. Ive tried everything and cant fix it.: i have laptop acer Aspire E 14. Last week i have update to windows 10. after i update to windows 10 there is no sound at my laptop. I did a diagnostics boot and finally opened it in repair mode somehow. . I've updated/ reinstalled the drivers and followed every guild I could...
  10. downlode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downlode: fcdfvdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-protectwindows8_1/downlode/faf92713-27de-41c4-8aef-82860ee997fd