Windows 10: Since last update KB4571756 have had huge amounts of problems with many programs.

Discus and support Since last update KB4571756 have had huge amounts of problems with many programs. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; List of some of the issues: 1. Very slow laptop. Windows rebooting upwards of 10 minutes. 2. Email keeps requiring password numerous time per day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmyJFrey1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. AmyJFrey1 Win User

Since last update KB4571756 have had huge amounts of problems with many programs.

List of some of the issues:

1. Very slow laptop. Windows rebooting upwards of 10 minutes.

2. Email keeps requiring password numerous time per day.

3. Quickbooks deleting information, throwing multiple errors all over program from information being randomly deleted.

4. Deleting pathways for network drives multiple times.

5. Scanner not working correctly.

Has anyone else been seeing multiple problems?

:)

AmyJFrey1, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Since last update KB4571756 have had huge amounts of problems with many programs.

1. Since last update KB4571756 have had huge amounts of problems with many programs. - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  4. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  5. I have an unusual problem since the last update. Auto-tabbing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an unusual problem since the last update. Auto-tabbing.: Can anyone suggest a fix for my 'auto-tabbing' problem? This has been occurring, I believe, since the recent update: KB4571756 If I go to Start, the 'active selection' border automatically tabs through my options to the very bottom, interfering with my selections. The same...
  6. Huge keyboard input lag since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huge keyboard input lag since last update: Hello, A few weeks ago, Windows installed a major update and since I have big troubles with my keyboards, keys stopping to respond when typing then a big chain of 15-20 of the last keystroke appeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing <- just like that appearing at once I use two...
  7. Huge amount of Spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Huge amount of Spam: Just installed Windows 10 on PC Have active ESET on PC Suddenly my Outlook Inbox is flooded with Spam from all over. Even businesses abroad. How can I control this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huge-amount-of-spam/b6031a1e-98e2-488c-b0cc-b0d536f774af
  8. Problems since last couple of updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems since last couple of updates: Some time after the last Windows update (maybe 2) I have a few issues. 1. I no longer can get icons in my pictures folder only the Microsoft Photo icon. I have tried all the suggested fixes, but nothing works. 2. My earplug jack isn't working properly. I plug in my earbud...
  9. printing problem since last update

printing problem since last update: Everything I try to print goes into 'Print to File' mode, even though I made sure that box wasn't ticked in each program I tried to print from. I followed instructions on videos but no luck. So much wasted time!...
  10. Problems With Mouse Since Last Update

Problems With Mouse Since Last Update: Since the update last Tueday I'm been having problems with my mouse. I thought it was my mouse, and I went out today and bought another mouse, but I'm still have problems controlling my cursor. Sometimes I need to keep clicking on the Delete icon to delete an e-mail or I need...
Tags: