Windows 10: Since last update

Discus and support Since last update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Since last update

Since this little update on 2nd Dec
    Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom.
    When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read.
    So well done Microsoft.
    Has anyone else found or seen it

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Doris_951 Win User

Since last update no internet

Since I updated Windows 10, I have not been able to get on internet and WiFi does not work.

I have satellite. I can get connected on my IPad and IPhone but not my Laptop. It says the cord may be bad or not connected correctly. I have checked and changed the cord, but I can get on other devices. I want to go back to last
    windows. It has been more than 30 days. I do have back up on several CD's.

Thanks for any help

Doris_951, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Problems since last update

We would suggest that you run System File Checker. This would help us to check if there are system corruption that makes the computer to work slow. Here's how to:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc
      /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    • It would take a moment to finish. Kindly wait then restart the computer once the scan is done.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Dec 3, 2015
  4. Since last update

Sound has been integrated with bing a bit ago, though they don't have it every time. computer updates will not effect Bing in any way

DustSailor, Dec 3, 2015
  5. Yes but it has only happened since last update and I have not touched or altered any settings at all.
    it just appeared after last update, at first I thought it was a bug but on all our systems its the same.
    Anyway they are well pleased.
    Now Bing better than Chrome or Google, have now switched everything to Bing.
    was using Bing a lot but now my main search along with Cortana.
    Also was still using MSN page but found now Bing better than that even.

6. Atomic77 Win User
    I actually thought its been always like that. I guess I don't really notice little things like that too often.

Atomic77, Dec 3, 2015
  7. This is new for the UK site
    This is what the US site has looked like for a long time

We are just catching up over here, lets have Bing rewards next *Smile

paulsalter, Dec 3, 2015
  8. Since last update

That is good I like it so does everyone in the house
    Also thanks for confirming it is new over here
    Thought I was ready for the funny farm *Roflmao2

9. paulsalter, Dec 3, 2015
  10. Yes bring it on Bing so much better than Google, cant wait for more changes to come about time Microsoft pushed Bing more over here.
    A lot quicker to find the page you want and not lots of other pages loading you don't want.

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Since last update

1. Since last update - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  5. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  6. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  8. 3fps since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3fps since last update: Since the last update the simulator runs at 3fps. Prior to that I was running on Ultra settings at 40fps plus. I have even tried running with everything on low graphics settings but this makes no difference. The only time the frame rate goes back to normal is if I hit the...
  9. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  10. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....