Windows 10: since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen

Discus and support since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last windows 10 upgrade, the desktop will not load at the log in screen. There for, when the desktop loads I have to wait for everything to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gbradleyviper, May 7, 2020.

1. since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen

Since the last windows 10 upgrade, the desktop will not load at the log in screen. There for, when the desktop loads I have to wait for everything to load. Thank you.

Windows Specifications

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1903

Installed: 10/20/2019

OS Build: 18362.778

:)

gbradleyviper, May 7, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 23, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 23, 2020
  4. since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen

The on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up and everytime I open the task manager. How do I turn off this useless application.

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. I will be glad to help you with this.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• When you say ‘’ on screen keyboard keeps loading at start up’’ is it on the log-in screen or start up desktop screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If the issue appear on the desktop screen, try the below steps and check.

• Go to settings and click on Ease of access.
    • Click on Keyboard and turn off the On-screen keyboard.
    Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, May 23, 2020
Thema:

since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen

1. since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen - Similar Threads - since last upgrade

2. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  3. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  4. Photo Viewer fades picture on load - since last update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Viewer fades picture on load - since last update?: I'm guessing there was an update recently with Windows 10 that also made changes to the Photos app...I'm on Windows 10 Pro.Since whatever update was done, I noticed that when I open a photo in the viewer, the full colour shows for a split second then it fades washes out a...
  5. Event Viewer logging only since last power on

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer logging only since last power on: I'm experiencing this weird freezing issue where I could be playing a game and suddenly everything will pause, and yet some parts of programs will be active. Such as in Battlefront II just now, I could move the camera around my character as he was frozen mid-run, but...
  6. on screen time since last charge

in Windows 10 Customization
    on screen time since last charge: is there a way to see the on screen time since last charge on windows 10 just like android os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-time-since-last-charge/2336b2f9-d996-40df-8e60-a042864bd8b6
  7. 3 Blue Screens since last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 Blue Screens since last night: I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook. First Bug Check was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  8. Computer going super slow since last upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer going super slow since last upgrade: Wondering if this has something to do with flash being discontinued. submitted by /u/AdeptBerry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv9yzn/computer_going_super_slow_since_last_upgrade/
  9. Battery draining since last Windows update..on a desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery draining since last Windows update..on a desktop?: I read somewhere this happens because you're plugged into a UPS. Is it..draining my UPS and about to shut down when it counts down to zero? Because it's been dropping in battery charge all day long, and..it's plugged in. What the heck battery is draining!? submitted by...
  10. Strange things happening since last upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange things happening since last upgrade: My last upgrade was to Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64). Since then when my computer goes to sleep, on awakening the open windows are resized and moved about 60 to 70% of the time. This never happened before the upgrade. Personally I think it might be a hardware issue. I use...