Windows 10: Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...

Discus and support Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Until yesterday (09/14/2019), I was able to use my "backspace" key to backscreen. Then the Windows update happened. Since then, I can no longer use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nl393a, Sep 15, 2019.

1. nl393a Win User

Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...

Until yesterday (09/14/2019), I was able to use my "backspace" key to backscreen. Then the Windows update happened. Since then, I can no longer use my "Backspace" key to back-screen. If I choose a restore point prior to yesterday's update, will I be able to get the "Backspace" key to work as my "back-screen" key? Thank you.

:)

nl393a, Sep 15, 2019
  2. PK2019 Win User

Facebook messenger not working after windows 10 update 5/14/2019

Windows did an auto update yesterday and now Facebook Messenger no longer works. 5/14/2019 What's up?

PK2019, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Backspace Key not working

Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command. Help needed please!

Jesse Williams, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a... - Similar Threads - Since latest update

2. backspace key no longer working after downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backspace key no longer working after downloading Windows 11: My backspace key suddenly stopped working upon downloading Windows 11 and none of the solutions I have found online work to solve the issue. Is there something else I can try to solve the issue?...
  3. backspace key no longer working after downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backspace key no longer working after downloading Windows 11: My backspace key suddenly stopped working upon downloading Windows 11 and none of the solutions I have found online work to solve the issue. Is there something else I can try to solve the issue?...
  4. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  5. Backspace key automatically working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace key automatically working: My backspace automatically working even if I don't press it, but when I hold it it stop working so when I need to type something on search box I still need to keep on holding at the backspace. What might be the problem here? do I need to buy a new one?...
  6. Since latest October 2019 Windows 10 update, printer is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since latest October 2019 Windows 10 update, printer is not working: Office Word says Epson X100 series printer is not set up properly and has not worked since latest Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-latest-october-2019-windows-10-update/8ed36798-7bd3-49b8-a630-8612f6cf5331
  7. Windows 10 update 09-07-2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 09-07-2019: Yesterday morning my Dad's PC was messed up. I presume it's a major Windows update - there was no crash or warning at startup. The desktop has been changed. The My Documents folder had been renamed TEMP and replaced. The security settings on his password database to...
  8. Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.: The screen will go black, but the laptop does not shut off. If I wiggle the mouse, the lock screen appears. Another thing odd is, when I pick hibernate from the power menu, the screen goes blue for a moment with the word 'Locking...' in the center...not sure if that means...
  9. Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work: Since the latest windows 10 update Photoshop elements 15 will no longer work It will launch but then when I try to do anything get various error messages. It was working fine the day before the upgrade...
  10. Backspace Key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backspace no longer works in edge

2. backspace key not working after update

3. backspace key not working since windows update

4. backspace key no longer does backscreen