Windows 10: Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray

Discus and support Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use small taskbar icons as being a power user I have may icons. The DATE and time used to show on my System Tray until the latest Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adam Jelly, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray

I use small taskbar icons as being a power user I have may icons. The DATE and time used to show on my System Tray until the latest Windows update yesterday which Windows insisted I do. Now only the TIME shows .. how do I get the DATE back and still keep small icons?

:)

Adam Jelly, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Malwarebytes Premium icon no longer in System Tray after latest update

Hello Lynn,

One possible reason why the software icon is missing on the system tray from your desktop is may be due to missing or corrupted system files. In order for us to isolate the issue, we'd like to ask the following:

• We'd like to clarify, which Windows update are you referring? Is it Fall Creators Update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages before or after setting your program to show up in the system tray?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Build 10586.420 Missing system tray, date, etc

After two days, the latest Fast Ring update appeared in Windows Update. I installed it and my system is now running

Version 1607 Build 14383.0

The date/calendar reappeared, but the system tray is still missing and sound is not working.

Any thoughts?

Ben.Rockwell, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray

System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray

1. Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray - Similar Threads - Since latest update

2. [Bug] date missing from Taskbar system tray clock after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] date missing from Taskbar system tray clock after update.: I've set up my clock in the system tray to show both time and date. But after a recent update the date is completely gone. I can only see time now. I checked the settings, they are exactly the same as before. I didn't touch anything. For comparison my work laptop is a on a...
  3. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  4. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  5. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  6. battery icon missing from system tray

battery icon missing from system tray: I jjusst noticed that my battery icon is missing from the system tray in windows 10. this has never happend before. How do i get it back? this windows 10. I have never had any problems with icons in the system tray If i cick on the "hide" arrow, it shows but i'd like to...
  7. system tray missing

system tray missing: System Tray is missing on taskbar. Looking at Taskbar/properties - all is set correctly. only this visible is clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-missing/859a2afa-d26f-467c-877b-9857874489f4
  8. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

MIssing .dll files since latest Update: Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading...
  9. OneDrive ixon missing from system tray

OneDrive ixon missing from system tray: Desktop PC has been powered off for several months. When it was powered up on Sat. the OneDrive icon was missing from th System tray. Starting OneDrive opens the webpage. Opening OneDrive from File Explorer shows very few files. I have reinstalled OneDrive from the store...
  10. Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update: Ever since I upgraded to the Creators Update, the Synaptics touchpad application icon has not been showing up on my system tray. Within the application, the "Display icon on system tray" option is ticked on. I tried reinstalling the drivers and after a few reboots, it doesn't...