Windows 10: Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.

Discus and support Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News. I will click on a news item and the speaker will start with something I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WileyUmstead, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.

Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News. I will click on a news item and the speaker will start with something I did not click on. What I clicked on will be there in writing but also a news item will sound up through the speaks that does not have anything to do with the news article. Why? I have to turn off the computer speaker to stop the audio. I will scroll up and down and at no point do I find the video that is on the speaker. Please look into this issue, only since I upgraded to Windows 11.

:)

WileyUmstead, Dec 8, 2021

2. msn news not opening

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I would like to ask few questions about the query:

1) Are you able to login to MSN new and MSN Money on webpage?

2) Please confirm whether the account that you are experiencing the issue while opening MSN apps , is that a

Microsoft Account or a Local Account?

If its not a Microsoft Account then I would suggest you to configure your Local account into Microsoft Account.

if its a Microsoft Account then lets try to change the Microsoft account into local Account then re-sync into Microsoft

Account to diagnose whether it’s a Microsoft account problem or not.

Please follow the steps to change Microsoft account into Local account.

• Windows Key + I.

• Tap or Click on Account.

• Tap or click Email or User Account.

• Click on Sign in with Local Account or Sign in without Microsoft account.

• Type your Microsoft Account User name or Password.

• Type a name for Local User Account.

• It will prompt Sign Out for to make changes on the account.

• Click on Sign out.
    Once your account is change into Local account then restart computer and Sign in into Local account to sync or configure into Microsoft Account to check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Morris Subba, Dec 8, 2021
  3. ex_reven Win User
    MSN's Being CRAP!

never heard of this problem before

can i suggest that its probably not your msn?
    considering that you and i both know noone else with this problem

ex_reven, Dec 8, 2021
  4. EddoX Win User

Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.

MSN News starts and then crashes immediately

I went back in your suggestions and tried this again. Still MSN News starts and fails immediately.

EddoX, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.

1. Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News. - Similar Threads - Since switch having

2. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  3. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  4. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  6. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  7. Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.

Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News.: Since my switch to windows 11 I am having problems with my MSN News. I will click on a news item and the speaker will start with something I did not click on. What I clicked on will be there in writing but also a news item will sound up through the speaks that does not have...
  8. I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...: The problem is that in my computer secure boot is unsupported. Is there a way to make secure boot support.? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problem-while-updating-my-computer-to/536115d9-f5f4-4d67-b2da-a8b0223a5085
  9. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  10. I am having problems with my display!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems with my display!: In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible. Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the...