Windows 10: Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet...

Discus and support Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since upgrade to October Update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection But works when I connect Wi Fi I will like it to work on Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicholasDiazXR., Oct 3, 2018.

1. Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet...

Since upgrade to October Update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection But works when I connect Wi Fi I will like it to work on Ethernet connection but when I put it get message hmmm cannot connect to page

:)

NicholasDiazXR., Oct 3, 2018

2. My reliable ethernet connection no longer works

Hi Marcia,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• After restarting is your computer in normal mode or not?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reset the modem\ router and check if the Ethernet connection works or not.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load
    after I refresh. Is there a solution to this or am I just going to have to live with this annoyance?

ThomasEarly, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Fidel Win User

Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet...

Microsoft Edge has never worked since my WIN 10 upgrade

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this
    • Make sure you’ve got the right web address:
    [/td] [/tr] [/table]

This has been the message, I've gotten ever since trying to use Microsoft Edge, any suggestions?

Fidel, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet...

1. Since Otober update 1809 Edge does not work Ethernet connection message Hmm cannot connet... - Similar Threads - Since Otober update

2. PC ethernet connection does not work at apartment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC ethernet connection does not work at apartment: So, I have a very interesting problem with my ethernet at my apartment. My PC can not detect that an ethernet cable is plugged into my computer unless I alter the 'speed & duplex' setting. Afterwards, it says that the 'ethernet does not have a valid IP address'. The part that...
  3. PC ethernet connection does not work at apartment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC ethernet connection does not work at apartment: So, I have a very interesting problem with my ethernet at my apartment. My PC can not detect that an ethernet cable is plugged into my computer unless I alter the 'speed & duplex' setting. Afterwards, it says that the 'ethernet does not have a valid IP address'. The part that...
  4. Ethernet not getting conneted after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not getting conneted after sleep: Hi,In my Windows 10 Pro Laptop, the LAN Ethernet disconnects automatically after sleep and does not getting connected unless restarted.Brand: DellModel: Latitude 3490Tried fixes:1. Installed new LAN driver2. Changed network adapter power saving settings3. BIOS UpdatedKindly...
  5. Ethernet not getting conneted after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not getting conneted after sleep: Hi,In my Windows 10 Pro Laptop, the LAN Ethernet disconnects automatically after sleep and does not getting connected unless restarted.Brand: DellModel: Latitude 3490Tried fixes:1. Installed new LAN driver2. Changed network adapter power saving settings3. BIOS UpdatedKindly...
  6. Windows not updating since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updating since 1809: Hi, My windows has not been updating since version 1809 17763.1339, which will lose support soon. Every time I try to update the first phases work fine but on the last restart it gets stuck on the boot logo after which I have to force reset it, which causes the update to...
  7. CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY: When I want to connect my PC with ETHERNET or HOTSPOT to use internet it doesn't connect properly . It automatically disconnect and connect disconnect and connect. I also use troubleshoot , update driver etc but my problem remain same. when I work on my PC my internet...
  8. Cannot connet to internet after update...

Cannot connet to internet after update...: About 5 hours ago internet (wired) on pc was working fine. Now it does not. All I did 5 hoirs ago is update windows (kb4462933). I already tried several different ethernet cables and all router ports. Router wireless works, because the phone connects. Also another...
  9. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...
  10. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.: Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load after I refresh. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge not working since october update 2018

2. upgrade 1809 edge and email not working

3. edge not working after update 1809 windows

4. edge autocomplete not working,
  5. changed from wireless to ethernet and edge wont work,
  6. edge 1809 not playing media stream works fine in 1803,
  7. edge doesnt work after 1809 upgrade,
  8. cannot reach local host with edge window 1809,
  9. windows 1809 cannot reach user profile service,
  10. edge 1809 certain web pages is not responding,
  11. microsoft edge ethernet problems,