Windows 10: Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes

Discus and support Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings,For about 2 weeks now whenever I sign into my laptop I am good for about 10-15 minutes and then all of a sudden, I laptop starts restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shan_3rdEye, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes

Greetings,For about 2 weeks now whenever I sign into my laptop I am good for about 10-15 minutes and then all of a sudden, I laptop starts restarting on its own. This started after the update for Windows 10. I have a small business and this is annoying and not good for me when my laptop is automatically restarting on its own. I also notice I have updates that have failed and will not allow me to reinstall them at all. Please help!! This is a major inconvenience to me and my customers. Message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. I take it Windows hasnt updates. L

:)

Shan_3rdEye, Jun 21, 2021

2. Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Jun 21, 2021
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes

My laptop WiFi keeps disconnecting almost ever minute

Hello Fadi,

There are multiple possible reasons why your Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting like the drivers or the actual router itself. To assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is this happening to your other devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform all the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article to isolate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes

1. Since recent update, my laptop keeps restarting every 10 minutes - Similar Threads - Since recent update

2. Windows freezes every 5 minutes since KB4559309 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes every 5 minutes since KB4559309 update: My desktop computer automatically installed the KB4559309 update yesterday. Since then the screen freezes after 5-10 minutes and no mouse or keyboard commands work. I updated all drivers and do not get any error reports, so i don`t even know where to start. Does any one have...
  3. Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Updated Laptop keeps on restarting: Every time I try to shut down my laptop it tells me errors have occurred and it needs to restart. It tells me "Bugcode NDIS Driver". The machine is cycling through restart, sleep, restart...wasteful of power and driving me crazy....
  4. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  5. My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.

My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.: Hello all, My laptop is now crashing a lot, after every 40 minutes the screen turned black and i have to restart by using the power button. It may come from some softwares. Can you guys help me fixing this problem? Thanks...
  6. System restarting every minute on it's own.

System restarting every minute on it's own.: Two days ago I clicked 'reset network'. From that moment my dell laptop is not using internet though it is connected to network through wifi. None of setting options in 'setting' was opening and even it was being automatically closed. Somehow I clicked one option in...
  7. Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes: Hi, for the last week my laptop is freezing every 10 minutes. I need to restart it and it works for about 10 minutes and then freezes again. I run the anti virus and the troubleshooting and nothing comes up. How can I fix this? Thank you....
  8. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds: I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help Laptop type:Asus Sonicmaster core i3...
  9. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...
  10. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...