Windows 10: Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Discus and support Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Butt3rfly, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Butt3rfly Win User

Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera is connected to a USB port.

This is an urgent requirement. I am fed up with trying to do it by means of "help" or "support" pages, which do neither.

The PC reports that the device is working properly.

:)

Butt3rfly, Mar 17, 2020

2. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 17, 2020
  3. stighy Win User
    How to automatically copy photos when I connect digital camera to Pc Usb?

How can automatically upload my digital cameras photos, when i connect to my PC ?

How to set it one time, specifying destination folder, so the next times , everytime i plug my digital camera to my USB, photos are automatically copied ?

EDIT: it is accettable solutions:

1) Script

2) Third party software

Thanks

stighy, Mar 17, 2020
  4. msgbdm Win User

Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC. - Similar Threads - Since recent updates

2. Downloading photos from Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Camera: When downloading photographs from a camera, what settings need to be made to erase the photographs in the camera after these are downloaded? Using Windows 7, this happened automatically....
  3. hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera: hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cannot-find-the-photos-on-my-pc-that-i/edca6974-1d85-4beb-9c18-45e8055491b9"
  4. importing photos from a digital camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing photos from a digital camera: Microsoft and Windows 10 are ****. Importing photos used to be straightforward but updated Windows 10 has made this once simple operation so complicated that I've given up. This stupid updating that changes everything is not wanted or desired, so bloody well leave it alone....
  5. unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update: Since recent MS update to Windows 10 I have been unable to download photos from digital camera to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-transfer-digital-photos-from-camera-to/5eb6c2ac-f707-411c-a6ac-321b33d53af4"
  6. Since the most recent updates for Windows 10, I have been unable to burn CDs/DVDs from my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the most recent updates for Windows 10, I have been unable to burn CDs/DVDs from my...: Since the most recent updates for Windows 10, I have been unable to burn CDs/DVDs from my music files on Windows Media Player. I had been told Microsoft was creating a fix for that. Is that true? If so, when? I keep getting the message the file cannot be located, but I can...
  7. recent updates have have disabled my computer. It changed my pin which I have since...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recent updates have have disabled my computer. It changed my pin which I have since...: Recent updates have disabled my computer. Initially it prevented me from gaining access by changing my pin number. This has been corrected as it changed the pin to one that was never used with this computer, This has been corrected. The second problem is that it is dening me...
  8. Download photos from a camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download photos from a camera: How can I download photos from my Canon EOS Camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/download-photos-from-a-camera/af10fd28-6ec5-4b3e-8e8b-d42a48d28e7e
  9. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...
  10. I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!: One of the Best features that I miss about XP was being able to download 'Selected Photos' from my Digital Camera. Now its All or Nothing, which means I have to go to my Photos and then delete the ones that I don't want. This is a right Royal PIA, has anyone found a way...