Windows 10: Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Discus and support Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Butt3rfly, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Butt3rfly Win User

Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera is connected to a USB port.

This is an urgent requirement. I am fed up with trying to do it by means of "help" or "support" pages, which do neither.

The PC reports that the device is working properly.

:)

Butt3rfly, Mar 17, 2020

2. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 17, 2020
  3. stighy Win User
    How to automatically copy photos when I connect digital camera to Pc Usb?

How can automatically upload my digital cameras photos, when i connect to my PC ?

How to set it one time, specifying destination folder, so the next times , everytime i plug my digital camera to my USB, photos are automatically copied ?

EDIT: it is accettable solutions:

1) Script

2) Third party software

Thanks

stighy, Mar 17, 2020
  4. msgbdm Win User

Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC. - Similar Threads - Since recent updates

2. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  3. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  6. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

7. Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.: I tried to upload the canon app, but even that has it's draw backs. It keeps telling me it does not recognize this feature or app. I have to pull out the SD card and then I have to go thru the file system to find pictures, but I can't get that to save. How do I cure this?...
  8. Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.: I tried to upload the canon app, but even that has it's draw backs. It keeps telling me it does not recognize this feature or app. I have to pull out the SD card and then I have to go thru the file system to find pictures, but I can't get that to save. How do I cure this?...
  9. I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...

I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to upload photos from my...: Since I updated my PC to Windows 10 I have been unable to upload photos from my Canon PowerShot camera as I did before updating. Help?? Error code: 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  10. unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update: Since recent MS update to Windows 10 I have been unable to download photos from digital camera to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-transfer-digital-photos-from-camera-to/5eb6c2ac-f707-411c-a6ac-321b33d53af4"