Windows 10: Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work...

Discus and support Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'll get one running, the next day it won't work again. I've rebooted all, uninstalled/reinstalled printers, reinstalled drivers, and stopped the print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CAnonymous, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work...

I'll get one running, the next day it won't work again. I've rebooted all, uninstalled/reinstalled printers, reinstalled drivers, and stopped the print spooler. One can't even be found, the other works for the moment, the next day I get the error message "Error initializing printer." Every time I fix it, the next day the error message is different.

:)

CAnonymous, Sep 21, 2018

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 21, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Since  recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work... [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work...

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Since  recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work... [​IMG]

Thema:

Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work...

1. Since recent Win 10 update, BOTH Lenovo computers and BOTH brother computers won't work... - Similar Threads - Since recent update

2. Win 10 Pro not utilizing both cpu's in a 2 cpu computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro not utilizing both cpu's in a 2 cpu computer: I have a Dell Precision T3500 with 2 Xenon processors. A graphics program I use needs intense cpu use. I have determined that only one of the cpu's is being utilized. Checking the forums, I see that for Win 10 to use both cpu's I need to have Win 10 Pro. I have the pro...
  3. Windows Update took down both of my computers!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update took down both of my computers!: I work from home and need my computer! I thought that I got a virus took out my other computer just for it to do the same thing moments later after the new update! I am going to loose my job and my back ups are gone can use dism or sfc can't install registry is gone. Now I...
  4. PDF killed my both computers?

PDF killed my both computers?: So I study architecture, and I was working on a presentation. I opened a PDF file wich i needed, but apparently it was too heavy, because when i saved it, it crashed my computer, and now every time I reboot it, I cant do anything because the spinning wheel apears, and it...
  5. Black background on both my computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black background on both my computers: submitted by /u/YutiorPrime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqu5nn/black_background_on_both_my_computers/
  6. Onedrive will not sync files on both computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive will not sync files on both computers: I have two computers, both running Windows 10. I have a paid Onedrive account with 100 GB of storage that has plenty of available storage. Onedrive is set up on both computers using the same account. The problem is I can only get the files on one computer to sync files to...
  7. Disk Usage on both computers

Disk Usage on both computers: Basically, a week ago I was using my gaming pc, I turned it off at night and I got up the next morning and it was slow. I checked task manager, it was 100% disk usage. I did anything I could online and decided to do a factory reset: and I couldn't. So today I decided I was...
  8. Windows 8 and 10 are both on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 8 and 10 are both on my computer: Why do I have Windows8_OS(C:) in my windows file explorer but my computer says I have Windows 10 Home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-and-10-are-both-on-my-computer/50ef79ea-d41a-4f90-8058-1a46533b6862
  9. Computer on network invisible to other computer. Both Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer on network invisible to other computer. Both Windows 10.: Can someone please help, this is driving me crazy. I can see one computer on the network from the other computer but not the other way around. I have network and sharing turned on on both computers. Regards, Stuart...
  10. Both Computer Mic and Headset Mic Not Working After Win. 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both Computer Mic and Headset Mic Not Working After Win. 10 Update: There was a big Windows 10 update for my laptop last night, it took a few hours to complete. When I got up this morning to talk to a few of my friends on Skype, I realized that the microphone on my headset was not working. So, I unplugged my headset and was going to use my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my skype image is upside down lenovo windows 10 home