Windows 10: Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including...

Discus and support Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CCLasagana [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CCLasagana, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including...

/u/CCLasagana, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Disco4uf Win User

Windows error reporting keeps uploading Lots of data

my Windows problem reporting is uploading lots of data non-stop and its
    eating my internet data !

I have already :

• set Diagnostic and usage data to Basic
    • Stop Windows Error Reporting Service

But the problem reporter wont stop Uploading data

Whenever I close if from TaskManager it opens itself again after 30Mins

TaskManager

Disco4uf, Jun 6, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including...

Write errors.

Both my F3 and F4 get write errors after copying lots of files, worse when its a bunch of small files. Samsung won't take them cause they're all like to hell with smart data, if nothing shows up in their es tool it doesn't matter to them. This is across motherboards and with different cables. I flashed the F4 to fix it's known write error issue (didn't help) and my WD black has had no errors. So it seems the issue, if there is one, is with the drives themselves. Should I ignore this or not? There's no reallocated sectors, no files have become faulty that I know of, and I've been told it doesn't matter cause write errors are corrected. Still bugs me though cause I've really abused my main WD drives and they never get write errors, but apparently this is insanely common with samsung.

LAN_deRf_HA, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including...

1. Since some update this week, a lot of softwares are reporting errors with writing including... - Similar Threads - Since update week

2. A lot of installed software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of installed software...: Greetings!Can you please advise if there is any solution for this situation.There are several machines for developers of different spectrum. There is a lot of different software on the workstations. Is there any solution to isolate/containerize this software. Because of...
  3. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  4. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  5. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't connect to some websites since last week.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to some websites since last week.: So last week, I was browsing the web until google.com and gmail.com stopped working. I then try to fix the problem today, but it ended up getting even worse. Now I can't access any google-related website, Steam, Duckduckgo, Bing, you name it. Only some websites work like...
  7. lots of windows error reporting on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lots of windows error reporting on windows tablet: Hi, sicne quite some time apparently or since the delivery and first configuration of this device, I have quite a lot of windows error reporting. No specific error or crashes but lots of reports are generated by the windows error reporting about anything and everything. I...
  8. Windows not updating since a week.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not updating since a week.: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit Home standalone computer (no domain or anything) [img] This is whats coming up every time I try to update or even if when windows tries to update itself. Happening since past 10 days now. [img] But funny part is if I select the...
  9. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...
  10. Error writing to file when installing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error writing to file when installing software: I am trying to install Macrium reflect. It gets part way through the install process before an error dialog pops up Installer Information Error writing to file: C:\Program Files\Macrium|Reflect\Reflect.exe I have tried running the installer as Administrator I have...