Windows 10: Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

Discus and support Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been running windows 10 1809 for the duration of this screen's life. Recently with the release of the Xbox Game Pass ultimate beta for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarloWWoah, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

I've been running windows 10 1809 for the duration of this screen's life. Recently with the release of the Xbox Game Pass ultimate beta for Windows 10 PC I decided migrating over was time - and its also required to access the beta.

Anyway since running this update it reverted my dark theme to the light theme. I thought it was a nice change for the last few days so I kept it. I have now, as of today, noticed pixel issues and potential screen burn from this task bar. There is a noticeable band horizontally right where the task bar intersects with the background, and this band has vertical lines where the task bar presents square app icons. It's dull but absolutely a problem. The monitor has not been left on for extended periods while not in use. I have never experienced any burn in issues on this panel before despite the vast array of things I have likely left open for extended periods of time.

The only new variable here is in fact the 1903 light mode task bar.

Has anyone else experienced or reported this before? I am REALLY unhappy about this quite honestly and while I know panels can fail over time, this specific instance feels weighted towards the update.

:)

MarloWWoah, Jun 21, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

task bar icons are now flashing since update 2 days ago

since yet another windows 10 auto update 2 days ago ... the task bar is now randomly flashing .. it is VERY annoying .. sort it

nickkellyNX, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

1. Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially... - Similar Threads - Since switching 1903

2. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  3. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  4. Windows 10 white task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 white task bar: Hi,I want to make my windows task bar white, but i don't know how to do it. I got used to it.Can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-white-task-bar/003210e4-3eb1-4493-8d84-945c85e1240b
  5. Windows 10 white task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 white task bar: Hi,I want to make my windows task bar white, but i don't know how to do it. I got used to it.Can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-white-task-bar/003210e4-3eb1-4493-8d84-945c85e1240b
  6. Windows 10 white task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. White task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  8. Task bar day of week

Task bar day of week: in windows 10 how do I show the day of the week? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-day-of-week/2d999d07-61d3-4c90-aaf2-c6909b9b31be
  9. White Task Bar

White Task Bar: Hello Microsoft Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE . ....
  10. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...