Windows 10: Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

Discus and support Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawnClark4, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten no help from Microsoft. So frustrated.

Nothing has been helping, when I did troubleshoot it told me that Microsoft Photo app was hung up. When I try to to uninstall it doesn't let me, the 'uninstall' is grayed out. So I am unable to do anything. I'm pretty sure that is what is causing all these problems is the Microsoft Photo app. At this point I wish I could just go back to where I was set up before all this updates. Help!

:)

DawnClark4, Jul 19, 2020
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Jul 19, 2020
  3. i can not add attachment document at email same

Dear,

how i can add attachment document at email same,because when i attachment only photo is can to add attachment at email not add document .

umarhasan---01, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

Attaching Word Documents to an email

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then am unable to attach a word document to an email. I have saved the said documents as I have always done but when I come to attach I can't find the documents anywhere. Any help with this would be appreciated.
    Thanks

KeithEdwardsYK, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

1. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents. - Similar Threads - Since downloads cannot

2. I cannot download documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download documents: i cannot download documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-documents/5e572ae3-d177-44c6-906d-28d741d76307
  3. I cannot download documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download documents: i cannot download documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-documents/5e572ae3-d177-44c6-906d-28d741d76307
  4. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  5. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  7. I cannot open a Word document attached to any email that I receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot open a Word document attached to any email that I receive: I cannot open a Word document attached to any email that I receive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-a-word-document-attached-to-any/931c1b4e-fab3-4900-96d9-183f0f98249e
  8. Trying to attach a single photo or document to email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to attach a single photo or document to email: When I scan and save a document or photo and then attempt to email that photo or document to another, the receiver of my photo or document is given an option in the left upper corner to view my entire photo collection. Please help me send a single document or photo?...
  9. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...