Windows 10: Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

Discus and support Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/domgoodsell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/domgoodsell, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

/u/domgoodsell, Nov 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Nov 25, 2019
  3. FGC2 Win User
    Update KB4023057 is not Compatible with Windows 10.0 18363.476 (1909) and USB-C Dock using an External Monitor

After updating to Windows 10.0 18363.476 Version 1909 I noticed that an External Display Monitor connected via a DELL D6000 USB-C Dock did not wake up after power shutdown and a fresh restart as intended. I noted an update KB4023057 which was listed as installed
    in Windows settings -> apps and features. It was for an older Windows 10.0 Version 1803. So, I decided to uninstall it. After it was uninstalled, the External Display Monitor now wakes up after restart from a powered down condition or sleep function. I suspect,
    since the update was installed with apps and features, instead of with Updates and Security it was overlooked for removal by the latest Feature Update to Windows 10.0 Version 1909.

Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so... d78d1ace-a40f-4bbc-b5bc-030f98a2f910?upload=true.png

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

1. Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so... - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...: I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all the settings even the advance ones to not go into sleep until 2 hours even did never and still it happens. Very annoying...
  3. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...: I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all the settings even the advance ones to not go into sleep until 2 hours even did never and still it happens. Very annoying...
  4. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  6. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  7. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Since the last update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the last update on windows: 1 my printer software which is 32 bit refuses to work ,hence I now have a printer that doesn't work .The printer my be old but still works fine . HP printer Office Jet 6500 E 709 it also appears that Hp no longer provide updates . Also Digital Image which I know is quite old...
  9. I've lost my main monitor with the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've lost my main monitor with the last update: I usually works with two monitors in my PC: One is HDMI and the other is VGA. With the last update, the HDMI is not recognized. The VGA is working, although its refresh rate has changed to 64 from 60Hz. Updates:...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538