Windows 10: Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.

Discus and support Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since the latest update, my security pin no longer works and I can't access my laptop.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheAardvark67, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.

Since the latest update, my security pin no longer works and I can't access my laptop.

:)

TheAardvark67, Aug 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 18, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop.

1. Since the last update, my pin doesn't work and I cant access my laptop. - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. the PIN code for access to my Pc doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the PIN code for access to my Pc doesn't work: And the password of my account doesn't work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pin-code-for-access-to-my-pc-doesnt-work/6da3576d-35f1-44ad-b038-1bd0ea7fdbe9
  3. the PIN code for access to my Pc doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the PIN code for access to my Pc doesn't work: And the password of my account doesn't work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pin-code-for-access-to-my-pc-doesnt-work/6da3576d-35f1-44ad-b038-1bd0ea7fdbe9
  4. the PIN code for access to my Pc doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.

My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.: My error is as follows: My network controller Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter was updated through Windows Update, and since then, when connecting to the 5G network which previously worked correctly, I tried to fix the error by reinstalling the network...
  6. My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.: My error is as follows: My network controller Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter was updated through Windows Update, and since then, when connecting to the 5G network which previously worked correctly, I tried to fix the error by reinstalling the network...
  7. I cant change my laptop pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant change my laptop pin: when i try to change my laptop pin the drop down says "this option is currently unavailable"how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-laptop-pin/69391ff6-62a3-41e0-ad00-88c00b3246c4
  8. keyboard doesn't work in Microsoft programs since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard doesn't work in Microsoft programs since last update: So I updated and the next played something on steam. Got home and I couldn't use any key to do anything. Can't use windows key + anything, so can't even report the bug through feedback. Any built in windows program, keyboard doesn't work; everything else is fine. This is...
  9. keyboard doesn't work in Microsoft programs since last update

keyboard doesn't work in Microsoft programs since last update: So I updated and the next played something on steam. Got home and I couldn't use any key to do anything. Can't use windows key + anything, so can't even report the bug through feedback. Any built in windows program, keyboard doesn't work; everything else is fine. This is...
  10. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows pin doesnt work

2. my pin doesnt work