Windows 10: Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when...

Discus and support Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried different browsers. I tested my mic and it works. It seemed to have stopped working only at the Singsnap karaoke site. I have Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carmen1962, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when...

I have tried different browsers. I tested my mic and it works.

It seemed to have stopped working only at the Singsnap karaoke site.

I have Adobe flash installed.

:)

Carmen1962, Nov 29, 2020

2. Phone mic not working, problem with USB connectivity.

• My phone, lumia is not as sturdy as the good old e series phone i used, its slipped out of my hand twice and both times had to visit nokia care as the mic stopped functioning.
    • When i connect the phone with laptop, using usb, most of the times the phone does not connect properly though it does charge, lumia is not a sturdy phone as Nokia phones used to be.
    - Raju choppella

RajuChoppella, Nov 29, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Aman Win User

Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when...

Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

Thema:

Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when...

1. Since the last update to Edge, the USB mic connected to my laptop stopped working when... - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.: My error is as follows: My network controller Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter was updated through Windows Update, and since then, when connecting to the 5G network which previously worked correctly, I tried to fix the error by reinstalling the network...
  3. My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't connect to my 5G network since the last update.: My error is as follows: My network controller Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter was updated through Windows Update, and since then, when connecting to the 5G network which previously worked correctly, I tried to fix the error by reinstalling the network...
  4. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  5. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  6. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Vpn is not connecting since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vpn is not connecting since last update: Vpn is not connecting since last update and i was trying to reach out that problem but cannot find any solution. i also change vpn i try many of them and also try MS-Store vpn but still have a problem....
  8. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  9. My USB is not working since last update on my Surface Pro 5th gen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My USB is not working since last update on my Surface Pro 5th gen: This morning my wireless mouse would not work, I checked for updates, there was one but after the update, the USB would still not work. I further tested with other devices - with 3 flash drives and 1 external hard drive and its the same situation. I updated my USB drivers...
  10. Onedrive not working since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not working since last update: Since these updates were installed, onedrive in File Explorer has stopped working. Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Net - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully installed on 07-Dec-19 Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Bluetooth - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully...