Windows 10: since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

Discus and support since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VIB1215, Dec 6, 2023.

1. VIB1215 Win User

since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all the settings even the advance ones to not go into sleep until 2 hours even did never and still it happens. Very annoying

:)

VIB1215, Dec 6, 2023

2. HP monitor keeps going to sleep

Hi Ruth,

Incorrect power settings or options can cause your computer's monitor to constantly go to sleep. For us to properly isolate your case, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Which Windows version/build are you using?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Do you also remember changing or modifying your monitor's default settings?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Andrey_VI Win User
    Fall creators update Displayport monitor won't go to sleep

Same issue after today's update to 1709 version: monitor won't go to sleep after configured time or after Win + L.

My configuration:

• Intel HD Graphics 3000 (driver version 9.17.10.4459)
    • Monitor connected via DisplayPort
    • Sleep disabled
    • Screen are set to turn off after 10 minutes
    Please help to fix this!

Andrey_VI, Dec 6, 2023
  4. SueOgle Win User

since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

monitor keeps going into sleep mode

monitor keeps going into sleep mode

SueOgle, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've... - Similar Threads - since last window

2. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...: I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all the settings even the advance ones to not go into sleep until 2 hours even did never and still it happens. Very annoying...
  3. since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
    since the last window update, my monitor keeps going to sleep after only one minute. I've...: I have a Dell PC with an HP monitor running Windows 10. Since the last update, my monitor goes into sleep mode after one minute. I have adjusted all the settings even the advance ones to not go into sleep until 2 hours even did never and still it happens. Very annoying...
  4. Why does my external monitor go to sleep after 20 minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my external monitor go to sleep after 20 minutes?: Hi! I have a MSI laptop with Windows 11, it remains closed all the time and the monitor it's connected via hdmi to an external usb-c hub. It works perfectly but every 20 minutes the monitor says "No signal". I've to disconnect and reconnect the cable every time, or to press...
  5. Why does my external monitor go to sleep after 20 minutes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my external monitor go to sleep after 20 minutes?: Hi! I have a MSI laptop with Windows 11, it remains closed all the time and the monitor it's connected via hdmi to an external usb-c hub. It works perfectly but every 20 minutes the monitor says "No signal". I've to disconnect and reconnect the cable every time, or to press...
  6. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will: After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer stayed on with the fans going and the RGB glowing. Before the update when my pc would go to to sleep after 1 hour the monitors...
  7. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will: After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer stayed on with the fans going and the RGB glowing. Before the update when my pc would go to to sleep after 1 hour the monitors...
  8. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute: Hello, I was wondering how to change this. I want it to wait longer to put my computer to sleep then just one minute during my lock screen. I have tried going through advanced power options -> Display -> Console Lock Display Off Timeout, But that last directory does not...
  10. Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/domgoodsell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1dpbs/since_the_last_update_1909_ive_noticed_this_in/