Windows 10: Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

Discus and support Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Since the last Windows update, I am being plagued with frequent BSOD crashes. The most common stop code that I am getting is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LivingByMoments, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

Hi there,

Since the last Windows update, I am being plagued with frequent BSOD crashes. The most common stop code that I am getting is "BAD_POOL_CALLER", but I have had "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED".

This is causing me to lose work on websites unless I remember to save every 20 nanoseconds and a great deal of frustration. Given that there seems to have been an issue with the last update too many errors being reported for it not to be true, is there a fix for it?

This is affecting my work, my mood, my faith in Microsoft's ability to resolve issues and probably my laptop; please can anybody help?

Many Thanks

:)

LivingByMoments, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Just reinstalled windows, installed things off the included CD from my motherboard (chipset driver, internet driver, net framework, etc.) installed recommended GPU driver, installed firefox, started installing windows updates and installed the game and it still crashes practically instantly. I tried this to see if it would still happen with as few possible variables as possible.

Like a week old
    Yeah I applied the "fix" though all it does is turn off a flag that says ryzen is not supported by windows 7, and thus lets you download all the windows 7 updates. I didn't ust it in the current install however, as it shouldn't be essential. I really would rather not use windows 10 but I'll use it as my next troubleshooting step unless someone has a better idea.
    How do I see bios settings if I'm supposed to put system on load? Going to grab the others now and edit this post

I'm not sure what's what so I'll just list everything I can see in the PC Health Tab

CPU Vcore: 1.248-1.272V
    CPU VDDP 0.900-0.936V
    DRAM Channel A/B Voltage 1.212V
    +3.3V 3.304V
    +5V 5.040V
    +12V 12.168V
    VCORE SOC 0.852V

Memory Timing Mode is set to Auto, in speccy it shows as: 15-15-15-36 , which is different from what the ram mentions, but I didn't know if turning on XMP was going to improve it, as I heard that the default values are the "guaranteed boot" values, so I assumed they were the safest while setting things up. Was going to start messing with getting RAM to work at expected speeds after things started crashing.

LAserman367, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

1. Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD. - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. Frequent File Explorer Crash since last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent File Explorer Crash since last update: Hi, I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing their File Explorer crashing since the latest Windows Update: KB5030211, KB5030180. I use Windows 10, but I see similar issues reported by Windows 11 users online. I've tried clearing the file explorer cache ( by deleting...
  3. Windows crashes BSOD since last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes BSOD since last Update: Hello,since the latest update, I can't boot my Surface Laptop Pro 2 to Windows anymore. During the boot process, I get a blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. The recovery tool can't help me either, because it can't find an account with administration...
  4. Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.: Hi, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's since last thursday, my collegues are experiencing the same problem.The Error message displayed on the screen is "System Thread Exception not Handled" in file "HTTP.sys"We're developers using Visual Studio 2019 fully updated to...
  5. BSODs since last update

BSODs since last update: Split from this thread. Hi Windows 10 Support, I'm having very unstable machine since last update gone in 20H2, see below for more details: Hi Everyone, Would you please be able to assist, i'm having unpredictable BSOD errors in Windows 10 latest update 20H2, going...
  6. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update: Hi, I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component- 17.9.1.1012 or the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Now any game has been crashing after 10 minutes. How...
  7. Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update

Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update: Hi all Ever since the latest windows 10 update I've been bombarded with constant BSOD errors. My PC has become that unstable that it'll sometimes even crash every 5 minutes. Every time the BSOD is about the same thing: error code 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000094,...
  8. Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages: My PC was working all fine but since the last month there are BSOD ERRORS occurring and I am unable to work on my PC. I am sharing the Google Drive link of the pdf of error screens that is shown when BSOD error happens. Kindly someone help me on this topic. I am using a HP...
  9. Application crash since last update

Application crash since last update: I have been using Traders Elite Pro for a few days, then an update was installed on the 4th. Ever since, I cannot run the program. it loads partially and crashes. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, and it will not reinstall. This is the XML View from even viewer. I get...
  10. Crashes since last windows update

Crashes since last windows update: Hi all, my system was perfectly stable. I had 186 hours on Killing floor 2 with never a crash. Then, after the last windows update it crashed 3 times in a row. I thought maybe it was a KF2 problem. Several hours on Civ5 went ok then same thing happened on DiRT Rally and then...