Windows 10: Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account

Discus and support Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer shows I am signing in as my user account but in fact it is signing me in as a temporary account. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilippaWatts, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account

Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer shows I am signing in as my user account but in fact it is signing me in as a temporary account. How do I get back to signing me in as my user?

:)

PhilippaWatts, Oct 13, 2019

2. Signed in to a temporary account on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Check the steps from the article:

Check to see if you’re signed in with a temporary profile

if you are logged in with a temporary profile you’ll need to restart your PC and sign in again.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Keeps logging in temporary account after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• When you turn on the computer do you see different accounts?
    • Did you create a Microsoft account?
    • Have you logged into a local account or Microsoft account?
    Meanwhile I suggest you to try the Methods provided below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Restart your computer.
    • You will find two different account try and login to the different account.
    Please follow the link given below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/sign-up-create-account-how

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account

1. Since the last windows 10 upgrade the computer keeps signing me in as temporary account - Similar Threads - Since last upgrade

2. Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts: hi today my little brothers computer decided to log in a temporary account, and a pop u appeared saying if I sign out and sign back in it will be fixed, ive tried that about a dozen times, i already tried a method listed here...
  3. Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts: hi today my little brothers computer decided to log in a temporary account, and a pop u appeared saying if I sign out and sign back in it will be fixed, ive tried that about a dozen times, i already tried a method listed here...
  4. Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Signing with temporary account.

Signing with temporary account.: After update Microsoft is signing with temporary account and on restart data on desktop is removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-with-temporary-account/d175bc27-8f14-43a3-9e23-8220aa03ce1f
  6. My computer keeps signing me in as a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer keeps signing me in as a temporary profile: Im not very tech savvy i just restarted is and had the same issue. It tells me i had an issue with signing into my microsoft account but then i signed in and nothing happened. Sometimes i get an alert that says “issue locating c://windows/system32/logil” or something like...
  7. Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts

Help, My computer keeps logging me into temporary accounts: When I started my computer today morning, I was signed into a temporary account as it was apparently not able to sign me in. I have got a prompt telling me if I sign out and sign back in it will be fixed. But after multiple restarts the problem persists. I have also gotten a...
  8. Windows always signs me in on a temporary account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows always signs me in on a temporary account: Every time I get an update, something or many things on my computer get deleted, lost, or will no longer work. I have lost numerous jobs, files, and man hours trying to just keep my computer working as it did previously. Every update come with me spending days retrieving...
  9. Signed into Temporary Account on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed into Temporary Account on Windows 10: Hi. Please help me. My laptop was working properly last Wednesday and I was doing the update. Then yesterday when I tried to login I encountered an error. Stop code: System Service Exception. I tried to change the password before I restore it thinking maybe I forgot the...
  10. Windows signing me into temporary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows signing me into temporary account: Ive tried doing everything windows and other people have ive seen other posts and they didnt work and theres no restore points i can use. im almost done at this point its pissing me off to no end....