Windows 10: since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and...

Discus and support since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have spend hours today trying to resolve these problems. Ive tried uninstalling the update but it makes no difference. deleting and reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JillThorpe, Feb 13, 2021.

1. since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and...

I have spend hours today trying to resolve these problems. Ive tried uninstalling the update but it makes no difference. deleting and reinstalling icloud hasn't helped, and i keep getting messages to say my email account password is incorrect. Nothing has changed on my pc this week other that the update. Help please

:)

JillThorpe, Feb 13, 2021
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, Feb 13, 2021
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Jimmyb Win User

since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and...

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

My outlook is synced for calendar and contacts only, in the Windows iCloud setting, select your preferences.

Jimmyb, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and...

1. since the recent update which was installed last night my icloud in outlook wont sync and... - Similar Threads - since recent update

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  6. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  7. “Soft Reset” since last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Soft Reset” since last night: Okay, so, Last night I turned off my computer before I turned in for sleep as usual. There was no waiting updates, or anything of the kind AS FAR AS I AM AWARE. I wake up an hour ago, because I have trouble sleeping, and turn on my computer and all my desktop icons are all...
  8. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  9. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  10. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...