Windows 10: Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

Discus and support Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the Feb 20 update I initially 'lost' all photos - these have now been restored in Photos - Collections but All of the Albums prepared by me over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeithShaw1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

After the Feb 20 update I initially 'lost' all photos - these have now been restored in Photos - Collections but All of the Albums prepared by me over several years Family History and other interests are empty Just show '0' content. Suggestions would be most welcome. Thank you.-

:)

KeithShaw1, Mar 3, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Album lost on photo app on PC

Hello,

It is possible that the photos added to the album haven't loaded properly when the app was launched, or that the album was not saved prior to shutting down the computer. Before we proceed, we would like to get some information about the lost photos from
    your album in Photos app. Kindly respond to the questions below:

• We would like to confirm if you have saved the album before shutting down the computer.
    • Are you able to view your other albums? Does the photos appear from those albums?
    • Have you attempted to wait for the photos to appear? This could be due to the data have not yet synced.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Mar 3, 2020
  3. photo albums

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you have followed to setup an album using Windows 10?
    2. Which application are you using to display the album?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to Photos app, I suggest you to refer the section “Help the app find more photos” from the article
    See all your photos
    for the steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

name photo album windows 10

Hi Rena,

Conflicts with the photos app settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues naming an album. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try running the Windows app troubleshooter and check if you will still encounter
    the same issue in renaming an album in the Photos app.

Update us with the results so we can further assist you.

Eric Ber, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

1. Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos... - Similar Threads - Since recent update

2. Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?: My Photo Albums have disappeared, and "Albums" does not appear at all as a heading.I have all my Photos, but the Albums are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-get-rid-of-all-photo-albums/0683c12e-6f0f-4fb4-807a-417e20aa3123
  3. Windows Photos - lost all my albums after hiding files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos - lost all my albums after hiding files: I used the hide file feature of a lot of my photos, and now they don't appear in any of my windows photo albums, even AFTER I click 'show hidden files' within my files app. Is there a solution to this?...
  4. Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night: Hi, Need help with the following: There was an automatic update on my computer last night January 14th. The Update appears to be called "Quality Update" with a number of 107, not sure if it means 107 updates or other? All my desktop files, apps, pictures, shortcuts are...
  5. Logged out of all accounts since recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logged out of all accounts since recent update: Since installing the most recent update, whenever my PC starts up I have to login to all of my accounts manually, one by one. These include: Microsoft Office, Adobe, Chrome, Slack, Trello etc. (basically everything). None of the autofill features work either. This happens...
  6. Lost all photo videos .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all photo videos .: want to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-photo-videos/c75c5bf3-eedc-417d-867f-11669c174197
  7. Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites: a recent Windows update left me with no contacts in Windows live mail and no favorites in Microsoft Edge. What's up with that and is there a way to restore them? Windows 10 32 bit always latest update! 144388
  8. Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites: a recent Windows update left me with no contacts in Windows live mail and no favorites in Microsoft Edge. What's up with that and is there a way to restore them? Windows 10 32 bit always latest update! 144388
  9. Lost saved photo album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost saved photo album: I lost my photo album. All the hours I put into it only saved 13 photos. Is it truly lost? Can I find it somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-saved-photo-album/7d68b53a-bbc7-4ed8-8f9b-e43740143092
  10. Lost all content in folders showing empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost all content in folders showing empty: This has just happened minutes ago while trying to save a Word doc. The content has gone from my open Word docs, all folders system and personal files are showing empty. I only have icon images and blanks when navigating windows, control panel, etc. There is a Windows...