Windows 10: Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop

Discus and support Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a lot of help from Epson and from my server trying to help me but to no avail. The wifi is working and the printer is working but they will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cannot get into my email, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop

I have had a lot of help from Epson and from my server trying to help me but to no avail. The wifi is working and the printer is working but they will not connect.

I realise now that this has happed since the update a couple of days ago. It is just so frustrating.

How can I get them to reconnect again, I need to do some printing urgently

Hope there is someone out there that can help me and it is not too technical to do

thanks in anticipation

:)

Cannot get into my email, Nov 7, 2019

2. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 7, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop

1. Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop - Similar Threads - Since update few

2. Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...: Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo logo screen, but doesn't go any further. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment.I don't know how to recover it. Can you help?...
  3. Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...: Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo logo screen, but doesn't go any further. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment.I don't know how to recover it. Can you help?...
  4. Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  6. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  7. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.: so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the...
  10. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lap top wont talk to my printer