Windows 10: Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

Discus and support Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to upload the canon app, but even that has it's draw backs. It keeps telling me it does not recognize this feature or app. I have to pull out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spartan69, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Spartan69 Win User

Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

I tried to upload the canon app, but even that has it's draw backs. It keeps telling me it does not recognize this feature or app. I have to pull out the SD card and then I have to go thru the file system to find pictures, but I can't get that to save. How do I cure this?

:)

Spartan69, Nov 28, 2021
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Unable to find the pictures downloaded from Samsung camera on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with accessing pictures on your computer, do let us know the following:

• Where have you created the new folder on your computer?
    • Which application are you using to view the photos?
    • Are you referring to folders/ photos that you are unable to find?
    • How have you downloaded the pictures from camera to computer?

Reply to the post with required information and brief description about this issue, we will be happy to you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

1. Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's. - Similar Threads - Since upgrade been

2. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  3. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  4. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  5. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  6. Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the upgrade, I have been unable to download pictures from any of my camera's.: I tried to upload the canon app, but even that has it's draw backs. It keeps telling me it does not recognize this feature or app. I have to pull out the SD card and then I have to go thru the file system to find pictures, but I can't get that to save. How do I cure this?...
  7. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  8. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  9. Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.

Since recent updates I have not been able to download photos from my digital camera to my PC.: Please explain as simply as possible, step by step, what I have to do to be able to download my photos when my PC no longer recognises that my camera is connected to a USB port. This is an urgent requirement. I am fed up with trying to do it by means of "help" or "support"...
  10. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....