Windows 10: Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...

Discus and support Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, when I try to enter my Facebook page, I Am told that Facebook is currently unreachable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by peterdunn72, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...

Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, when I try to enter my Facebook page, I Am told that Facebook is currently unreachable. EER_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE, please advise, yours P Dunn

:)

peterdunn72, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 15, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

For those that don't have the tray notification.

If you don’t think any of these conditions apply to you, and you’re still not seeing the icon, you can also try running the solution below, which will verify your device meets all the prerequisites and then turn on the Get Windows 10 app:

• Open Notepad
    • Copy the following text and paste it into Notepad:
    REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx

if "%errorlevel%" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

:CompatCheckRunning

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready

if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning

:RunGWX

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

• Click File, and then Save As
    • In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd

• Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)

• Select the folder you would like to save the file to.For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder.Then click Save.

• Open an elevated command prompt.(From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and selectRun as administrator.)

• Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6.In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:

C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
    The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser can take 10 – 30 minutes to run, during which the script will continuously provide status reports that it is running. Please be patient.

If the script is failing in an infinite loop, then you don’t have the necessary prerequisite Windows Updates. Besides requiring Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you must also have installed:

For Windows 7 SP1:

KB3035583

KB2952664

For Windows 8.1 Update:

KB3035583

KB2976978

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...

1. Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get... - Similar Threads - Since update 10th

2. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  3. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  4. Every time I try to update this error is shown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I try to update this error is shown.: Please see to my problem, I had tried update assistant too but it didn't help as it was showing I have already the latest windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-update-this-error-is-shown/34714c47-b74f-41ae-972c-051b0d24e606
  5. BSOD every time I try to update Windows 10 to 20h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I try to update Windows 10 to 20h2: I have a laptop system information below that has never had a problem with a Windows update. A few months ago March 2021, however, I got the 20h2. The update proceed to reboot my machine and somewhere around 30% produced a memory_management BSOD. Fortunately, the update was...
  6. I have tried to install the Windows 10 2004 feature update 3 times and every time I get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have tried to install the Windows 10 2004 feature update 3 times and every time I get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prithvidiamond1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ke7hbp/i_have_tried_to_install_the_windows_10_2004/
  7. My laptop hasn't been able to update since the April 10th 2018 update, and every time I try...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop hasn't been able to update since the April 10th 2018 update, and every time I try...: Please help, I'm losing my will to live. So the title. Yesterday I got the message that the April 10th 2018 update is 'coming to an end' as they put it, whatever that means. My laptop has been trying to force me to update for ages now. It will say, 'we'll update in an hour,...
  8. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

Every time windows 10 updates I get problems: I asked a question yesterday, why windows updates cause me to lose wifi connection and now also, Word has layout problems since latest update session. I had a response from JWilliams786, asking for more information. I responded with." Hi Julian, my wifi card driver is up to...
  9. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

Every time windows 10 updates I get problems: Every time windows10 updates I get problems normally I lose the WiFi connection. I updated on 06/19/19 and now cannot perform system restore (permission denied) and in Word I cannot set the margins. Any ideas?...
  10. Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link: Every time I try to open a link from my email or browser I get the Aw Snap page. This has only begun since I switched from Win7 to Win10. How can I cure this problem?...