Windows 10: since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next...

Discus and support since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey, i keep getting "since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next time you dial it" how exactly do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeclanHarrison, May 13, 2019.

1. since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next...

hey,

i keep getting "since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next time you dial it"

how exactly do i "dial it"

thank you

:)

DeclanHarrison, May 13, 2019

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 13, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 13, 2019
Thema:

since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next...

1. since this connection is currently active some setting will not take effect until the next... - Similar Threads - since connection currently

2. Volume adjustments wont take effect.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume adjustments wont take effect.: Hello, a quick question and fix please. My volume button wont take effect on the actual audio, the sound keeps playing at probably 100 volume even if it is set to mute. I tried restarting windows explorer and running the troubleshooter....
  3. Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect: I tried setting the power button to sleep / shutdown the system when it's plugged.None takes effect.Pressing the power button when the laptop is on does nothing.The system can sleep / shutdown normally by using options from start menu.What has gone wrong?System:MSI 15M...
  4. Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows?: Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows? submitted by /u/ItsLightning17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji1475/is_not_connecting_to_internet_a_side_effect_of/
  5. Changing Touchpad Settings but changes aren't taking effect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Touchpad Settings but changes aren't taking effect: So my touchpad one day started being weird. It is super unresponsive to tap touch, and also i've lost right click unless I tap with two fingers... I open up touchpad settings and I have now realised that no matter what I do, the changes I make simply don't change anything. I...
  6. connecting some times takes 10min to connect

in Browsers and Email
    connecting some times takes 10min to connect: When searching for a web site on goggle win 10 what is all this stuff i see when connecting some times takes 10min to connect ADVER-4 DOUBLE CHECK CACHE CONNECTING ADNVX US CRETIA AD FORM 9988 CACHE GOGGLE LEADS ALL ON BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WHEN CONNECTING IT JUST GOES ON AND ON...
  7. Registry not taking effect?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry not taking effect?: I made some changes in the registry lately, but they still haven't taken effect. I rebooted my computer, changed permissions for the registry key, but they still don't work. I am very confused, this key has worked perfectly fine in the past, and I have no idea why it's not...
  8. Settings aren't taking effect

Settings aren't taking effect: Basically I'm trying to get rid of the delay between pressing a key and being able to use the mouse. When I pressing keys I can't use the mouse at the same time - there is a short delay until the touchpad kicks into action. Very annoying when playing games. I fixed it before,...
  9. Mouse custom settings don't take effect on startup

Mouse custom settings don't take effect on startup: I have a Microsoft Mouse (Microsoft M03-00090 Wireless Optical Mouse 5000) with customizable buttons that can be set via the Mouse and Keyboard Center. In Windows 7, all worked fine, but after upgrading to Windows 10, every time I turn the computer on, or restart it, the...
  10. File and Dir security permission settings not taking effect

in Windows 10 Support
    File and Dir security permission settings not taking effect: I have been going nuts with this. For the past 3 days I have been getting messages saying I do not have permission to write in directories where I am listed as the owner. I have ensured that the users MyuserID, Administrators, and SYSTEM all have Full control over the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. since this connection currently active