Windows 10: Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?

Discus and support Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Special, May 4, 2021.

1. Special Win User

Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?

So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is being run, killing the process, and it will show up again later... restarting the PC and it's starts in about 10 minutes from boot. Anyone else now seeing this process in their Task Manager? I'm on latest Windows 10 Pro 20H2, 19042.928. Again this just started happening since ~48 hours ago.

:)

Special, May 4, 2021
  2. FreeBooter, May 5, 2021
  3. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 5, 2021
  4. Special Win User

So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is being run, killing the process, and it will show up again later... restarting the PC and it's starts in about 10 minutes from boot.

Anyone else now seeing this process in their Task Manager? I'm on latest Windows 10 Pro 20H2, 19042.928.

Again this just started happening since ~48 hours ago.

Special, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs? - Similar Threads - Since days ago

2. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…: So two days ago I was having issues with my laptop, then I got a notification saying “Your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk. Open the application for details.” So I opened the app and was greeted to this screenThen yesterday I opened file...
  3. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…: So two days ago I was having issues with my laptop, then I got a notification saying “Your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk. Open the application for details.” So I opened the app and was greeted to this screenThen yesterday I opened file...
  4. D drive was causing problems two days ago, then now this happens…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  6. Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OreoGod96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihfhak/started_two_days_ago_while_playing_call_of_duty/
  7. OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days: I use windows 10 64 bits with OneDrive that all of the sudden started to continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days....
  8. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.: so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the...
  9. Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago: My Panasonic CF-SX2 laptop normally takes under 15 seconds from power on to password entry. Starting a day or three ago, it increased dramatically. I just clocked it at 2:20 minutes. I cannot think of any changes I have made to the machine so recently. I get the first...
  10. BSOD computer started two days ago with random bugcheck reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD computer started two days ago with random bugcheck reboots: I started getting random computer rebooted from a bugcheck on november 19. No new hardware has been recently added but when I checked the application updates there were a few that were updated on that date mail and calendar, and firefox 50.0. I ran all the hardware...