Windows 10: Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

Discus and support Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Andrew Puttock, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these reset or changed. I can't access any Windows related on PC eg Outlook as again it's asking me to sign in. Keep getting the same blank white boxI can go onto web and access my Microsoft account and sign in ok ... I am here on this help page and signed in so there is nothing wrong with my account or passwordHow do i bring u

:)

Andrew Puttock, Apr 21, 2024

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 21, 2024
  4. itsme1 Win User

Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

itsme1, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

1. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC - Similar Threads - Since update can't

2. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  3. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  4. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  6. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC: I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and...
  8. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC: I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and...
  9. I can't sign in to my account

I can't sign in to my account: The laptop is asking to sign in to my microsoft account but i forgot my password and i don't have my old phone number.I use 2 account my main one and and the school.But now i can't log in with neither....
  10. Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble signing in my pc since the latest update: Hello, Ever since I updated my PC last night, I can't sign in my main account. I tried the PIN, Picture password and the Password itself but it only loads, signs out, and goes back to the login screen. I tried using the guest account and it can be accessed. I tried...