Windows 10: Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+

Discus and support Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As title says, since the latest update on my desktop PC, I am no longer able to tether my mobile. When checking the device manager my SAMSUNG Mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S.B.Davis, Jan 11, 2019.

1. S.B.Davis Win User

Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+

As title says, since the latest update on my desktop PC, I am no longer able to tether my mobile.

When checking the device manager my SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device it is highlighted that there is an issue and the following message: "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)"

I have tired to update the drivers and there is no change, or when trying to install manually it times out.

Any help would be great, seeing a my mobile tethering is the only way I can access fast internet from home.

:)

S.B.Davis, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Kasser Win User
    Kasser, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    regarding usb tethering

Hi,

To assist you better with USB tethering concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you try another device to connect to your computer using USB tethering?
    • Are you able to view that your phone is connected on the Windows Explorer?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+

Android USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

My Windows 10 is not detecting my Galaxy S8+. I installed
    Android USB driver
    for Samsung and
    Samsung Smart Switch
    . Still, Windows can't recognize my device. I want to flash a Samsung firmware on my phone. So, I need to connect my phone with Odin. But the Odin box is not getting the yellow color because of driver problem.

Can anyone help me to get the proper driver?

Saeed Ashif Ahmed, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+

1. Since update, No longer able to tether via usb my samsung S8+ - Similar Threads - Since update longer

2. Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect: Hi,I know this question was asked before, but there was no solution offered. I have tried all suggestions to no avail.Both pc and phone can connect to other blue tooth devices but not to each other.They are paired, and I have unpaired and repaired them many times. I...
  3. USB tethering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB tethering: How to get rid of auto-generated sequence number in network's device name in Windows 10 while USB tethering? My computer is showing Network 46 right now. Ask Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-tethering/8636e2fe-31ce-4fbe-8812-10e0f176a39e
  4. USB Tethering

USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...
  5. USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10: Hotspot works via wifi but no via USB on win 10. On win 8, it worked fine. I’ve latest network drivers. Any ideas? submitted by /u/its-mystery [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8dxsc/usb_tethering_via_iphone_wont_work_on_win_10/
  6. USB TETHERING

USB TETHERING: Hello, Usb tethering isn't working for me. i tried everything. Different usb cable, restarting pc and phone, updating pc and phone. I tried to go to device manager and fix it through there but i couldn't find Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device. Can anyone please...
  7. Computer connected via Wi-Fi + USB tethering to tablet

Computer connected via Wi-Fi + USB tethering to tablet: Hello, I have a question. I have a PC connected via Wi-Fi to internet. On my desk I have a Samsung Galaxy s5e tablet, which I would like to have connected to internet. I know I can also connect it through Wi-Fi but I'm wondering whether it would be possible to connect it...
  8. I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not able to update Samsung USB driver on my device: Hi, I am trying to connect my Samsung Android device Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 laptop. But it is not getting connected. When trying to update the driver, I cannot do that either. Can you please help?...
  9. Usb Tethering

Usb Tethering: Something unusual is happening with me... i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection but when i connect via usb Tethering it give me a boost enough to connect in that server or any else but the weird thing is that within 5-10 sec my...
  10. Transferring contacts from Windows Live Mail to Samsung S8

in Browsers and Email
    Transferring contacts from Windows Live Mail to Samsung S8: I have tried (and tried!) to copy my contacts from Windows Live Mail into my new Samsung Galaxy 8. I've been on all the forums looking for answers without success. Can someone help me with this please. Many thanks iris 62052

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Samsung mobile usb remote ndis network device error code 56