Windows 10: Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.

Discus and support Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the update and the Edge browser change, I cannot attach any photos to email or social media. The photos do not appear in my list for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DawnClark4, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.

Since the update and the Edge browser change, I cannot attach any photos to email or social media.

The photos do not appear in my list for attachment either though there is a live tile still on my desktop. I have talked with several people and we tried changing browsers, which it will not let me as I used to used Google Chrome. I would attach pictures but it probably won't let me.

What a mess this has become. I was told to uninstall Microsoft Photos and reinstall and it will not let me. The buttons are grayed out. I troubleshot and it said that app was bouncing against something. Well how do I fix it? I am so frustrated don't know what to do anymore. I need to be able to attach to documents, and media, etc.

And I don't understand why I can't get the needed help from Microsoft!!! When I click to attach the pictures from my camera do not have a list. Other pictures do that we downloaded like from someone elses email.

Please help.

:)

DawnClark4, Jul 20, 2020

2. picture will not attach to my email

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing when attaching photos to your email. Please provide the following information:

• What is your phone's model and OS?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to attach pictures?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Regards.

Michael Rey, Jul 20, 2020
  3. rlndcrn Win User
    Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.

Cannot attach files to email

Hi Judy,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Do you get any error message when you cannot attach the files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Turning off block pop ups may help in getting the issue fixed.

I would request you to perform the suggestions by Zach Washburn
    from the link mentioned below if you use Microsoft Edge and then check if it helps.

Microsoft edge-cannot attach files in emails on outlook web app

Please revert if you face any issues with attaching emails.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone.

1. Since Updates I cannot attach to email or any social media my pictures from phone. - Similar Threads - Since Updates cannot

2. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  3. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  4. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  5. Cannot attach files to my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach files to my emails: Hi, For the last few days I have had trouble attaching files to my emails. I compose an email, click the attachment icon, get into File Explorer, click on the document I want to attach, and then it freezes. I get a 'Not Responding' error and the prompt to close the...
  6. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.: Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten no help from Microsoft. So frustrated. Nothing has been helping, when I did troubleshoot it told me that Microsoft Photo...
  7. Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...: My pictures from my tile have always been able to click and attach to emails, Facebook posts, Nextdoor posts, etc. I can no long attach anything to my documents or sites? New updates have been updating and are done....
  8. Cannot attach any MicroSoft Office file to email

Cannot attach any MicroSoft Office file to email: When attempting any Word or Excel document to email (I have 3 web based email platforms that I've tried including gmail), my browser goes into 'Not Responding' and just keeps spinning. This happens as soon as I select the file I want to attach. I eventually need to kill it...
  9. cannot transfer pictures since updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot transfer pictures since updates: cannot transfer pictures from my canon camera last worked on 10/31/18 since recent updates transfer of pictures failed ckd all my setting for camera & up dates -all good-which update could have cased this problem...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999