Windows 10: Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

Discus and support Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents. I have tried the uncheck and recheck the print to pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FredSchreuder1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents. I have tried the uncheck and recheck the print to pdf with computer restarts, updating the driver of the printer and making printing to pdf default but nothing works. Help please as this is incredibly annoying.

:)

FredSchreuder1, Jan 14, 2020

2. Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

1. Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents - Similar Threads - Since updating computer

2. print to pdf in word freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print to pdf in word freezes: tried:unchecking microsoft print to pdf / restoreremoving as printer/reloadingsetting microsoft print to pdf as default printerre-bootingtroubleshootingno helpwhen i select print to pdf - freezes - not always but most of the timeadobe is not the problem - it can convert to...
  3. print to pdf in word freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print to pdf in word freezes: tried:unchecking microsoft print to pdf / restoreremoving as printer/reloadingsetting microsoft print to pdf as default printerre-bootingtroubleshootingno helpwhen i select print to pdf - freezes - not always but most of the timeadobe is not the problem - it can convert to...
  4. print word document

in Cortana
    print word document: I cant print my word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/0477cf02-c091-4a1f-a823-f25de9c7fab5
  5. Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf: I know this is a common problem - I won't even bother to describe it in detail but i can't find a recent thread. Anyway, my printer is the default and Print to File is not checked in the print menu 2 common 'solutions'. I am trying to print documents related to my...
  6. print word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    print word document: I tried to print word or pdf documents but it always print to files with .pnt format. Can someone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/53ebfdcb-b858-4821-9bfa-96b310c61c6f
  7. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.: Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never completes. Does anyone have a solution? The same file printed perfectly just before the automatic update was installed. As a...
  8. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  9. Word no longer printing since August 2018

Word no longer printing since August 2018: Since August 2018, MS Word does not print.... Vers. 2016 or 2003. If I make them a pdf, they print. Will not print as Word doc on network printer or on wired printer. I have uninstalled/re-installed printer and software, update drivers, cleared errors, you name...
  10. Printing word documents

Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723