Windows 10: Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...

Discus and support Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since updating on Windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, I have since found out this is a microsoft problem. How can I remedy this, IU havn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Birdsong11, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...

Since updating on Windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, I have since found out this is a microsoft problem. How can I remedy this, IU havn't been able to use my laptop since. I have tried connecting straight to router, going to troubleshooter, neither of which work. Cannot enter settings. Remedy please

:)

Birdsong11, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Cam43 Win User
    My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone!

Cam43, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...

Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...

1. Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting... - Similar Threads - Since updating laptop

2. Laptop is stuck in airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is stuck in airplane mode: A laptop I have is constantly in airplane move and i cannot get out of it, Ithink it was hacked * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: airoplane removal...
  3. Airplane mode is the only option on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode is the only option on my Laptop: Please bare with me, I'm on mobile. As the title says, airplane mode is the only mode available on my laptop. I cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and I don't know why. It was working ~7 hours ago and for the past ~6 hours I've been trying to fix it. I've done everything...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in AIRPLANE MODE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 stuck in AIRPLANE MODE.: There is a big problem in Windows 10 where your computer will go into ‘Airplane Mode’. And you are not able to turn your wi-fi back on. If you have this problem do this; Start Task Manager and go to services. Highlight RMSVE Radio Management Service and STOP it. Then...
  5. Airplane mode is stuck in windows 10

Airplane mode is stuck in windows 10: For some strange reason, I was just going on google and suddenly my wifi disconnected. I checked to see airplane mode greyed out and I can't turn it off. Please help. Thanks! Btw I had to connect directly but I don't want to do this forever so I'd like a different way to...
  6. Airplane Mode stuck

Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  7. Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have reported a weird issue with their systems where their Windows 10 computer gets stuck on Airplane mode. They are unable to deactivate the mode. This, in turn, means that they are unable to use the internet. The [...] This post Windows 10 is...
  8. Laptop stuck on Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stuck on Airplane mode: Can someone please help When i turn on my laptop on startup its stuck on Airplane mode how do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-airplane-mode/a4546271-648b-4ada-ba5e-dee5764b6a66
  9. My airplane mode is stuck on.

My airplane mode is stuck on.: I have searched a fix and found that I should press Fn and Radio tower button. I don't have a radio tower button on my keyboard. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-airplane-mode-is-stuck-on/8974274e-ca7f-4b12-a784-212171f48c85
  10. STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE ON LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10. 32.

STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE ON LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10. 32.: WAS STUCK BEFORE BUT NOW CANNOT REMEMBER HOW i GOT OUT OF IT.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/stuck-in-airplane-mode-on-laptop-windows-10-32/c4fdbcca-4f0d-4f8f-9f84-7a940a28b93f