Windows 10: Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

Discus and support Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am up to date with all items. 1st I get a RunDLL message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dIII The specified module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeWalther, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

I am up to date with all items.

1st I get a RunDLL message:

There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dIII

The specified module could not be found

I have x'd the message & tried clicking on OK with the same result. In about 15-20 seconds it crashes to blue screen.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Mike

:)

MikeWalther, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 13, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

1. Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes. - Similar Threads - Since updating 1903

2. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  3. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  4. Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?: I recently upgraded my pc with a new case, MOBO, ram, and cooler. Ever since I now randomly blue screen and for the life of me, I can't figure out the cause. I have been unable to reliably replicate the crash. Sometimes I'm able to game for hours without any issues, other...
  5. I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.: Hi,I am having a Blue Screen crash every single time a tried to play a Warzone match. The system crash due to a this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffcc88171020c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000....
  6. Constantly getting Blue Screen of Death since updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constantly getting Blue Screen of Death since updates: For the last week, since I ran Windows Updates, I've been getting nearly non-stop Blue Screen of Death errors. I've rolled back the updates, and that didn't fix it. I even reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and that doesn't seem to have fixed it either. I'm on an ASUS ROG...
  7. I am getting Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Blue Screens of Death: I am getting blue screens of death. I am attaching a link to the dumps and system info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6VTMNd7ykcdGyGhigPZ1bongMPkZanR/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A69vuzb8BAyby6B8z4DNOveU5Omdp61r/view?usp=sharing Damon...
  8. I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...: AMD Reisen 3 2200 with radion vega graphics 8 gig ram Running windows 10 pro Having random freezes and frequent crashes since 1903 update. there is a failed framework update as that updater has tried multiple tomes to install. I have been through the fix it walkthrough...
  9. blue screen after 1903 update

blue screen after 1903 update: get blue screen (select your keyboard) after 1903 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-1903-update/9a5c6465-5652-4601-9ba3-f26bc47b6071
  10. Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update

Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update: I keep getting the odd blue screen since the anniversary update. I think it's network related, the network driver. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Any ideas? Attached is the zip file as per rules of posting on this section. 61175

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 constant blue screen