Windows 10: Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.

Discus and support Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use 1903 and the latest minor patch. Since day 1 using 1903, it doesn't display my theme colors reliably. My theme is pretty generic, so is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bobad, Aug 5, 2019.

1. bobad Win User

Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.

I use 1903 and the latest minor patch. Since day 1 using 1903, it doesn't display my theme colors reliably. My theme is pretty generic, so is my graphics card. Never had this problem before. About 1 in 3 days when I boot up, my theme is way off color. Normally, it's mostly white, with blue trim, but it comes up almost solid magenta. A single re-boot usually fixes it, and all is OK for 2-3 days.

Specs:

Asuz Prime Z-390
    Geforce GTX1050 Ti w/ latest WEP driver
    LG 27" 4K monitor
    16gb RAM
    Intel i5 9600K CPU at stock frequency
    Samsung 970 Pro NVMe

All display and HDMI cables tight in tower and monitor.

Could this be a Windows glitch?

Many thanks,

Bob

:)

bobad, Aug 5, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 5, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing. - Similar Threads - Since Updating 1903

2. New windows update changed my themes. How to change back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New windows update changed my themes. How to change back?: So I got a new large update. And it changed my themes, how can I change it back to how it was before? (i.e. black colors, instead of this dirty white/gray) submitted by /u/ostbagar [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows update to 1903 since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 since 1809: I face this problem three times, actually my system is running slow and I don't know the reason, but I am sure it is a software problem. every time I try to download or update to the latest version of Windows, that is, 1903. We are offering this update to compatible devices,...
  4. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  5. Since 1903 update Background colors have changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since 1903 update Background colors have changed: A few days ago my Windows 10 updated to vs 1903. This morning when I booted up my pc, I noticed a yellow tint in some of the Taskbar.items. I opened an app and sections of it were yellow. Now as I'm starting this thread, the body is yellow, including the Address Bar above....
  6. Since 1903 update Background colors have changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Since 1903 update Background colors have changed: A few days ago my Windows 10 updated to vs 1903. This morning when I booted up my pc, I noticed a yellow tint in some of the Taskbar.items. I opened an app and sections of it were yellow. Now as I'm starting this thread, the body is yellow, including the Address Bar above....
  7. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...
  8. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  9. Can not change folder view since 1903 install

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not change folder view since 1903 install: Since upgrading to 1903 I can't get any folder view to be anything other than "General Items". I had been using "Backup and Restore Folder View Setting Tool" and that would only work for 3 or 4 days - now not at all. Any suggestions? Thanks! 134610
  10. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....