Windows 10: Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Discus and support Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since updating yesterday to the new Windows 10 Octobe 2020 Home version, every time I start up, the startup conclue3d at the desktop with a popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by me1004, Oct 25, 2020.

1. me1004 Win User

Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Since updating yesterday to the new Windows 10 Octobe 2020 Home version, every time I start up, the startup conclue3d at the desktop with a popup nessage of:

"Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2009.2711.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, the try again."

I have navigated to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\, but even logged in as administrator, it is greyed out and I get the message that I do not have privileges to open it.

So, I can't even see what's in there.

I have no idea what that file is about. But regardless, this is a nagging message, how do I fix this, stop the message from appearing? Even if I were to find that file, I can't get access to the folder to add it.

I never had this before, this upgrade did this.

:)

me1004, Oct 25, 2020

2. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Oct 25, 2020
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

1. Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix? - Similar Threads - Since Updating Oct

2. Oct and Nov win updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oct and Nov win updates: Various systems all win10 Pro, with Office 365 Bus Differing hardware Following win updates released Oct and Nov On all systems power/sleep settings failed ie systems do not now sleep/hibernate. MS Outlook default sounds eg on Delete have failed...
  3. Help on Oct 2020 update confusion

Help on Oct 2020 update confusion: Hi yesterday October 18, I had to do the update and restart my laptop, which took over an hour for it to complete. But today after signing into my laptop, this appeared in my power button and now I am concerned that maybe yesterday's update and restart didn't work as it...
  4. At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message: I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 build 19041. When I start or reboot the system I get the Missing Requirements message "This program requires Microsoft outlook 2003 or higher". I do not have Outlook nor Office installed on my machine....
  5. I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.

I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.: Hi, Since march this, I am not getting any Microsoft updates officially. I try my level best to solve the issue what are the all the option available to get the updates by seeing Youtube and Microsoft official support websites but I didn't found any solution in this aspect,...
  6. Updated to Windows 10 2020 and getting this error message. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updated to Windows 10 2020 and getting this error message. How do I fix it?: Please, no sarcasm about installing Windows 10 202 already. C:\Program Files\Microsoft.549981C3F10_2.2005.5739.0_8wekyb3d8...\32Bridge.Server.exe the parameter is incorrect. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  7. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing: On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing. It doesn't appear to effect the computer operation. I have Epson WF-2760 installed, but have not installed the FAX option, and don't wish to. Have used the same setup for 2+ years....
  8. No Windows 10 updates since Oct 9, 2018

No Windows 10 updates since Oct 9, 2018: There are usually windows 10 updates pushed out at least once a week, but they seem to have stopped. When I check for updates it shows none available. As of today (11/10), it has been more than a month since an update has been availble which seems strange. The last update...
  9. Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup: I was running Windows 8.1 until roughly a month ago. When Threshold 2 update was released, I decided to try upgrading to Win 10, via the GWX app. Everything pretty much works, I have a few issues but they are mostly minor. One of these issues is that when I start up my PC, it...
  10. D: drive missing since update (Win 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: drive missing since update (Win 10): Hi all, First time poster! I recently updated my machine (Win 10 Pro, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.309). Since the update my D: drive has vanished (Samsung SSD). I'm not very computer savvy, I use my machine for writing, surfing and photography. I've been searching...