Windows 10: Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Discus and support Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since updating yesterday to the new Windows 10 Octobe 2020 Home version, every time I start up, the startup conclue3d at the desktop with a popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by me1004, Oct 25, 2020.

1. me1004 Win User

Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Since updating yesterday to the new Windows 10 Octobe 2020 Home version, every time I start up, the startup conclue3d at the desktop with a popup nessage of:

"Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2009.2711.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, the try again."

I have navigated to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\, but even logged in as administrator, it is greyed out and I get the message that I do not have privileges to open it.

So, I can't even see what's in there.

I have no idea what that file is about. But regardless, this is a nagging message, how do I fix this, stop the message from appearing? Even if I were to find that file, I can't get access to the folder to add it.

I never had this before, this upgrade did this.

:)

me1004, Oct 25, 2020

2. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Oct 25, 2020
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix?

1. Since Updating to Win 10 Oct 2020, at Startup, I get message about missing file -- How to fix? - Similar Threads - Since Updating Oct

2. Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD: Can't find out what it is, did 1 reinstall. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uwovw3uqCcsnTpqFA submitted by /u/Lans95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcxoze/getting_this_message_since_i_installed_autocad/
  3. At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message: I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 build 19041. When I start or reboot the system I get the Missing Requirements message "This program requires Microsoft outlook 2003 or higher". I do not have Outlook nor Office installed on my machine....
  4. I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.: Hi, Since march this, I am not getting any Microsoft updates officially. I try my level best to solve the issue what are the all the option available to get the updates by seeing Youtube and Microsoft official support websites but I didn't found any solution in this aspect,...
  5. Updated to Windows 10 2020 and getting this error message. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updated to Windows 10 2020 and getting this error message. How do I fix it?: Please, no sarcasm about installing Windows 10 202 already. C:\Program Files\Microsoft.549981C3F10_2.2005.5739.0_8wekyb3d8...\32Bridge.Server.exe the parameter is incorrect. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  6. How to Fix Missing options on startup repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Missing options on startup repair: [IMG]I have a very important problem. If my laptop boots it only boots to startup repair. I can't go to the windows software itself because i am locked on startup repair. and some of the options are gone like the continue button, choose your operating system, reset pc,...
  7. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing: On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing. It doesn't appear to effect the computer operation. I have Epson WF-2760 installed, but have not installed the FAX option, and don't wish to. Have used the same setup for 2+ years....
  8. How do I uninstall itunes? I get messages saying an .msi file is missing.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall itunes? I get messages saying an .msi file is missing.?: How do I uninstall itunes? I get messages saying an .msi file is missing.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-itunes-i-get-messages-saying-an/959130af-0d62-4630-ab8a-ed4c78188af7
  9. Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since upgrading to Win 10, get frequent BSOD's on startup: I was running Windows 8.1 until roughly a month ago. When Threshold 2 update was released, I decided to try upgrading to Win 10, via the GWX app. Everything pretty much works, I have a few issues but they are mostly minor. One of these issues is that when I start up my PC, it...
  10. D: drive missing since update (Win 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: drive missing since update (Win 10): Hi all, First time poster! I recently updated my machine (Win 10 Pro, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.309). Since the update my D: drive has vanished (Samsung SSD). I'm not very computer savvy, I use my machine for writing, surfing and photography. I've been searching...