Windows 10: Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails

Discus and support Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails indicating a bad bond. During the DFU process over BLE,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkMendelsohn, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails

Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails
    indicating a bad bond.

During the DFU process over BLE, Windows receives an indication of a service change. After
    the DFU is finished, the same bond can be used, however since updating to build 1909, the
    bond is no longer accepted.

The previous build of Windows 10, 1803 or 1809 did not have this problem.

DFU over BLE from Android does not have this problem so all other components used for the DFU are working.

:)

MarkMendelsohn, Jan 16, 2020
  2. LarsHarms Win User

Bluetooth Low Energy Windows 10

Hello,

i have a strange Problem with my Windows PC. The list of my Bluetooth low energy device is growing and i am unable to remove them.

When i try to remove them in the device Manager, they appear back after a restart.

On initial bonding the device was asking for a passkey and everything was fine. After a reboot the device was listed in the device Manager with Status_power_failure and i am unable to remove them. And Pairing with this device is impossible.

Updating the drivers, switching of WLAN and BLuetooth and then remove the devices does not work.

I tried this with different Bluetooth sticks (CSR, Intel and Broadcom). Every stick has the same behaviour.

Anyone an idea on how to solve this ?

best regards

Lars

Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails b2b23994-2f50-4806-9127-8c8995b32c86.jpg

LarsHarms, Jan 16, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Big Mango Win User

Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails

Microsoft Bluetooth mouse fails to reconnect on windows 10

Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse, Windows 10 pro build 16251.

I have the same question, but no Bluetooth driver update. mouse also fails to reconnect after switching off and on.

Big Mango, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Since upgrade to Build 1909 of Windows 10 Bluetooth Low Energy reconnect after DFU fails - Similar Threads - Since upgrade Build

2. Windows Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth. Is the Bluetooth protocol Classic or Low Energy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth. Is the Bluetooth protocol Classic or Low Energy?: Wondering which Bluetooth protocol is used in the hotspot share function. Is it using Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy protocol? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-hotspot-via-bluetooth-is-the/a10a91ad-dec4-4d99-a2b4-c1364a40f611
  3. Windows Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth. Is the Bluetooth protocol Classic or Low Energy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth. Is the Bluetooth protocol Classic or Low Energy?: Wondering which Bluetooth protocol is used in the hotspot share function. Is it using Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy protocol? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-hotspot-via-bluetooth-is-the/a10a91ad-dec4-4d99-a2b4-c1364a40f611
  4. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  5. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  6. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.: Device driver been showing a yellow triangular sign ever since PC been upgraded to windows 10 version 19041.450 in late July. In events tab: This device cannot start Code 10. An internal error occur. Description: Device deleted, Device configured hidbthle.inf, Device...
  8. Low CPU utilization on windows 10 1909 build.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low CPU utilization on windows 10 1909 build.: Please help me! When gaming, my computer only uses 10% to 30%. It gets better if it reaches 50% but that's rare... What I just did is reformatted my computer to Windows 10 pro. My pc build is i5 4440 Windows 10 1909 16GB of ram Gtx 1050 Ti Please help me... I am fixing this...
  9. Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied

Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied: Hi I have suddenly started getting GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied when accessing a BLE device's Services/Characteristics using Bluetooth Low Energy on Windows 10. To make sure that the issue is not in my main application, I created a simple test application based on...
  10. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...