Windows 10: Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!

Discus and support Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/farrelarrayyan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/farrelarrayyan, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!

/u/farrelarrayyan, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Fidel Win User

Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!

Microsoft Edge has never worked since my WIN 10 upgrade

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this
    • Make sure you’ve got the right web address:
    [/td] [/tr] [/table]

This has been the message, I've gotten ever since trying to use Microsoft Edge, any suggestions?

Fidel, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!

1. Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft! - Similar Threads - Since option Bravo

2. Rainbow Six Extraction server connection error code BRAVO-00000206

in Windows 10 News
    Rainbow Six Extraction server connection error code BRAVO-00000206: [ATTACH]Are you experiencing the Rainbow Six Extraction server connection error code BRAVO-00000206? Rainbow Six Extraction is a popular multiplayer tactical shooter game that is developed by Ubisoft. It is loved by millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, many users have...
  3. Bravo, no customer support for home users!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bravo, no customer support for home users!: So… recently I encountered an issue that required me to turn, for the first time ever, to Microsoft support. If I’m being honest, I didn’t try for very long as customer support within a trillion dollar corporation shouldn’t be that hard to find right? Wrong. I turn to google...
  4. Matt Bravo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matt Bravo: I bootcamped my 2019 macbook air in windows 10 and I'm having issues with the speakers. When the volume is around 80-100% its frequently making noise similar to a speaker with ripped/broken bass. And last thing for some reason, the volume is too low even at maxed volume, when...
  5. Option currently unavailable?!?! When I got the laptop I added one fingerprint, but since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option currently unavailable?!?! When I got the laptop I added one fingerprint, but since...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pianoguy_98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijnhqd/option_currently_unavailable_when_i_got_the/
  6. Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update: Good morning, Since I last updated Windows 10, I can't choose if I want to be on performance mode or balanced or power saving as shown in the screenshot, I can't enable it from notification board aswell. I'm on MSI GL65 9SD laptop [ATTACH] Thank you for your attention...
  7. Hibernate option gone since last update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate option gone since last update: ever since the last update the hibernate option has disappeared from the advanced power setting. the checkbox is also gone from the system settings even the "change settings that are unavailable". It no longer shows up and all I can choose from is to lock or sleep. It seems...
  8. Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809: I have a Primera Bravo Disc Publisher that will not work with Windows 10 ver 1809. Every time I install it after I reboot, Windows will go into repair mode. I have re-imaged the computer twice and recovered it twice. It doesn't matter if I do PTpublisher or PTburn, the...
  9. Since Microsoft refuse to help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since Microsoft refuse to help: ok, so since the last windows 10 update i have a lot of trouble trying to stream shows and movies. netflix crashes every time i watch a show, both microsoft edge and google chrome lag a lot during streaming making it impossible to watch anything. even games started to lag....
  10. No Options When Trying to Access Advanced Options when Restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Options When Trying to Access Advanced Options when Restarting: Hello, On one PC in my home, when I try to access Safe Mode. My usual procedure is to hold down the Shift key, then click restart. However, this doesn't work. In the image below, I'm only given the option to shut down the computer. So, my only work around has been to force...