Windows 10: Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to...

Discus and support Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RealDrag [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealDrag, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to...

/u/RealDrag, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Handy OS X Tools and Apps

If they have a trial, I'll see how good it is *Smile Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to... :)

VLC is good for ANY platform!! *Toast :toast:

Dippyskoodlez, Oct 29, 2019
  4. RupKumar1 Win User

Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to...

Windows 10 - Snipping Tool

You can take screenshot on windows 10 using a very handy feature snipping tool. No need to download snipping tool for windows 10. There are several ways present to take screenshot on windows 10 and the most famous is clicking “windows+print screen” key.

Windows 10 snipping tool
    allows you to take screenshot in a easier way with the help of snipping tool mode and timer.

The most easiest way to open a snipping tool is by searching “Snipping tool” text in windows 10 search section and there you will find the snipping tool application.

See below some snipping tool windows 10 :

• Skitch
    • Monosnap
    • Lightshot
    Snipping tool windows 10 is the source of this information. Please go through it and find more information.

RupKumar1, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to...

1. Since when this "Search with a screenshot" feature available? It's a handy tool similar to... - Similar Threads - Since Search screenshot

2. Microsoft Screenshot Tool Disable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Screenshot Tool Disable: Hello, I am trying to use third-party software to take screenshots called ShareX, but for some reason the screen capture key is only opening the Windows screen capture tool. I have uninstalled the snipping tool, and it is now a different tool somehow. Things I have tried: 1....
  3. Microsoft Screenshot Tool Disable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Screenshot Tool Disable: Hello, I am trying to use third-party software to take screenshots called ShareX, but for some reason the screen capture key is only opening the Windows screen capture tool. I have uninstalled the snipping tool, and it is now a different tool somehow. Things I have tried: 1....
  4. Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update: In file explorer, I used to be able to run a search in the search field, when it completed, I could delete the search phrase from the window and file explorer would return to the folder I was searching. Now it does not. It just remains as a search window only for that folder....
  5. A handy disk analysis feature is coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A handy disk analysis feature is coming to Windows 10: Microsoft is working on a new command-line tool called ‘DiskUsage’ that will help you find out what’s hogging space on your Windows 10 device. Windows 10’s new DiskUsage tool, which is currently available in the preview builds, shows you the size of the folder on the drives...
  6. How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In recent times, almost every one of us has been around certain applications that […] This article How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. I Need A Tool Similar To: RandomSelectionTool

I Need A Tool Similar To: RandomSelectionTool: Hello. So as of the modern Window 10, the "RandomSelectionTool" no longer works on my computer. It gives me an error: [img] I've already searched on the internet on ways to fix this error, yet nothing that is recommended actually works. That's the reason why I reached the...
  8. how to take screenshot from snipping tool of available wireless networks

how to take screenshot from snipping tool of available wireless networks: There are many screenshots which I tried to take but I do not know how to use snipping tool properly when I click on my wifi connection the snipping tool windows goes away and I can not take a screenshot of that particular section of wifi connection which I wanted to post...
  9. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663
  10. Is there a Ready Boost or similar feature ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a Ready Boost or similar feature ?: From Vista up through Windows 7, there has been a program called Ready Boost which let you boost the RAM memory function using a flash drive or SD card. Is there anything similar in Windows 10 ? Thanks in advance, Tom 58968