Windows 10: Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

Discus and support Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HP Envy- H81534...Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......Machine came with Beats audio but now it does not handle my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdburke, Nov 16, 2016.

1. rdburke Win User

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

HP Envy- H81534...Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......Machine came with Beats audio but now it does not handle my sound apparently. Most of the controls on the Beats Audio console are greyed out or frozen. As you probably know, Hp does not provide Win 10 drivers for older machines on it's site. Have tried disabling Beats (Startup) but for some reason the icon keeps coming back to my Taskbar. Have tried other drivers but IDT driver is the only one that gives me sound. Any ideas how I can get this to work......I used up all MY knowledge on this matter.......and still have a headache. Also I know you can see by the screenshot that I am running an Insider Build but I had this problem BEFORE becoming an Insider.

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... [​IMG]

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... [​IMG]

:)

rdburke, Nov 16, 2016

2. Mic doesnt work anymore

every since i upgraded to windows 10 my mic hasnt been working, on my headphones and my computer. Ive tried changing where the input is coming from and nothing has worked. pls help

LucasMaduri, Nov 16, 2016
  3. SteveHitt Win User
    every time need to change the default speaker/headphone of the system, it wont work automatically.

when I plug in headphones they wont work unless I go into sound and make headphones default. when I remove them I have to change default to speakers. worked ok in win 7 but not since win 10 upgrade. Any help? Anyone?

OP - headphone/speakers not right in win 10.

SteveHitt, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

1. Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... - Similar Threads - Since Upgrade mic

2. My Mic does not work ( headphones )

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mic does not work ( headphones ): I can't use my headphone's mic it always uses the laptop mic and it is trash. How to activate the mic in the Bluetooth headphones? ( JBL Tune 500BT ). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-does-not-work-headphones/fa2f680e-fc5b-4652-be5d-86c005e0fc1e
  3. Headphones mic not working

Headphones mic not working: So i just got a new laptop dell g3 15 and my microphone does not work i checked device manager sound,video and games controller and my mic wasn't there...Headphones work good and everything ,the first day mic worked fine and then it disappeared,so now i only can use my...
  4. Inline mic of headphones not working

Inline mic of headphones not working: Hello, I have I5 6402p processor and 8gb ddr4 2133mhz ram and motherboard Gigabyte GA H110m DS2 CF. My headphones work fine on the pc but the inline microphone does not work with the pc due to some reason. Earlier I had USB headphones with mic and they worked fine with the...
  5. Windows10 Earphones(headphone) mic isn't working

Windows10 Earphones(headphone) mic isn't working: I'm sick of this problem now. there's no problem with my earphone, or earphone mic,(I tested on my phone) and I'm now using laptop. [ATTACH] when I plug my earphone, the sound still works, but when I speak, it doesn't work. I've uninstalled the driver, 5 times. I've...
  6. Mic and headphones won't work at the same time

Mic and headphones won't work at the same time: You see I have a mic which you plug into the audio jack, then I plug my headphones into the mic as it has another audio jack on it. This worked fine on my laptop which had windows 8 on it, but on my new windows 10 computer I can only use one or the other. If I plug them into...
  7. My Headphones Mic Won't Work.

My Headphones Mic Won't Work.: So, I got these new gaming headphones, and the mic on them worked fine for a while, now it won't work. I set my mic on my headphones as the input device on the computer, and it still won't work. Is there anything I can do?...
  8. Mic not working when headphones plugged in

Mic not working when headphones plugged in: When I don't have headphones in, my mic works just fine. But as soon as I plug in my headphones (into the ONLY headphone jack, mind you) the mic stops working and I can't get it to work anymore. I've tried updating drivers, manually downloading and installing drivers, etc....
  9. Headphone mic not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone mic not registering: I recently bought a gaming headset with a microphone. On the way back I used said headset with my phone and made a call, (Just verifying that it's not a hardware problem with the headset) When I attempted to use the headset with my laptop, nothing happened. The audio...
  10. Several Windows apps not working since upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Windows apps not working since upgrade to win 10: Hi everyone, I recently upgraded from win 7 to win 10. After upgrading I noticed my start menu wasn't working properly. When I clicked it or even the search box nothing would come up. I found some potential solutions online which suggested running sfc /scannnow, which i...