Windows 10: Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

Discus and support Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HP Envy- H81534...Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......Machine came with Beats audio but now it does not handle my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdburke, Nov 16, 2016.

1. rdburke Win User

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

HP Envy- H81534...Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......Machine came with Beats audio but now it does not handle my sound apparently. Most of the controls on the Beats Audio console are greyed out or frozen. As you probably know, Hp does not provide Win 10 drivers for older machines on it's site. Have tried disabling Beats (Startup) but for some reason the icon keeps coming back to my Taskbar. Have tried other drivers but IDT driver is the only one that gives me sound. Any ideas how I can get this to work......I used up all MY knowledge on this matter.......and still have a headache. Also I know you can see by the screenshot that I am running an Insider Build but I had this problem BEFORE becoming an Insider.

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... [​IMG]

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... [​IMG]

:)

rdburke, Nov 16, 2016

2. Mic doesnt work anymore

every since i upgraded to windows 10 my mic hasnt been working, on my headphones and my computer. Ive tried changing where the input is coming from and nothing has worked. pls help

LucasMaduri, Nov 16, 2016
  3. SteveHitt Win User
    every time need to change the default speaker/headphone of the system, it wont work automatically.

when I plug in headphones they wont work unless I go into sound and make headphones default. when I remove them I have to change default to speakers. worked ok in win 7 but not since win 10 upgrade. Any help? Anyone?

OP - headphone/speakers not right in win 10.

SteveHitt, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work.......

1. Since Win 10 Upgrade, mic and headphones do not work....... - Similar Threads - Since Upgrade mic

2. Mic of headphone is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic of headphone is not working: Hi!I just got my new pc and now when i try to connect my headset with new pc the headset is not being detecting by the computer. I can hear things from computer which means headphone is working but mic is not working. I tried connect my headset with other devices its working...
  3. Mic of headphone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic of headphone is not working: Hi!I just got my new pc and now when i try to connect my headset with new pc the headset is not being detecting by the computer. I can hear things from computer which means headphone is working but mic is not working. I tried connect my headset with other devices its working...
  4. Headphone Mic not working.

Headphone Mic not working.: I have a wireless headset, its mic work when it's connected to Bluetooth but when I use the aux cable the aux has only 2 rings to use the headset the microphone doesn't work. So, tried the headphone on a phone with aux and the mic works. How to solve this problem?...
  5. Headphone Mic Not Working!

Headphone Mic Not Working!: For some reason, my laptop, Dell Latitude 3480, will NOT use the headphone/earbud mic, it always uses the integrated mic, ive tried everything updated drivers, set default mic, etc please help. Edit: only bluetooth mics work since they appear in the recording section of...
  6. Headphones with mic not working

Headphones with mic not working: Hi, I'm having a problem with my headphones that have a mic on them, the mic does not work. The headphones also show up as headphones instead of headset which I'm assuming is the problem. Anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  7. headphone mic is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone mic is not working: I connected my headphones to the PC using USB cable. But the mic is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-mic-is-not-working/b2c51428-d9f6-4595-b7de-edf3e8d05c64
  8. Headphone Mic not working

Headphone Mic not working: Hello, My headphone mic is not working. I've literally tried everything. I have checked privacy settings. I have check all sound properties the mic is working and coming up on the levels with green bars but anytime im on chat or the xbox game bar it doesnt...
  9. Headphone mic not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone mic not working.: I got a PC compatible headphone, driver is realtek(updated). When I connect headphone a message popa up and I select headphone now the sound output is ok but my headphone's mic is not working also not even showing in Sound control panel. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. Headphones mic not working

Headphones mic not working: So i just got a new laptop dell g3 15 and my microphone does not work i checked device manager sound,video and games controller and my mic wasn't there...Headphones work good and everything ,the first day mic worked fine and then it disappeared,so now i only can use my...