Windows 10: Since Windows 10 not all of my RAM is usable.

Discus and support Since Windows 10 not all of my RAM is usable. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; @Hydranix Set my iGPU to what you have and viola now I have a full 16GB. I always used the settings I had before and always got a full 16GB. Don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by streetwolf, Aug 8, 2015.

1. XweAponX Win User

Since Windows 10 not all of my RAM is usable.

Sounds like you did have an Ivy Bridge type Video Setup, those use both dedicated and integrated video. good glad you got it figured out.

XweAponX, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Mrittick Win User

Since Windows 10 not all of my RAM is usable. [​IMG]

IDK what to do about this :3

Mrittick, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Hydranix Win User
    Have you explored your system's UEFI settings? Perhaps something in there could have something to do with it.

You also appear to have a UEFI update released for that computer.
    Download.
    As for your issue, try looking at the settings in the UEFI, and if possible provide screenshots of the UEFI setup pages you don't understand and I can guide you.

Hydranix, Mar 30, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Intel IGPUs will use system memory regardless if they are being used or not. If using a discrete graphics card, even if the primary video is set to auto, it must be set to the discrete GPU slot first and the IGpu disabled to free up the memory.

Most of igpus these days use between 512 MB to 1 GB shared RAM

lmaneke, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Since Windows 10 not all of my RAM is usable. - Similar Threads - Since RAM usable

2. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 usable ram: So my hp pavilion 15 notebook has 6 gb ram and it says 3.19 usable, i fixed this by restoring bios to default settings and it turned to 5.19 usable but it happened again and i tried restoring bios to default settings and nothing happened, i need help...
  3. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 usable ram: So my hp pavilion 15 notebook has 6 gb ram and it says 3.19 usable, i fixed this by restoring bios to default settings and it turned to 5.19 usable but it happened again and i tried restoring bios to default settings and nothing happened, i need help...
  4. Windows 10 usable ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All my ram is not usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my ram is not usable: I recently bought a new laptop and when i checked the ram it said 5.86gb usable although i have 8 gb ram in this device. I have tried many ways to fix it but no result.Why is this happening and how to fix this?...
  6. All my ram is not usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my ram is not usable: I recently bought a new laptop and when i checked the ram it said 5.86gb usable although i have 8 gb ram in this device. I have tried many ways to fix it but no result.Why is this happening and how to fix this?...
  7. Usable Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usable Ram: I have Windows 11 download with a 64-bit operating system and a x64-based processor but when I check my ram it says I have 8GB of ram but 7.98 usable! Does any know how to get my 7.98 GB of ram back?...
  8. Not all RAM usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not all RAM usable: I have 4GB RAM and only 3.25 is Usable, I tried doing the msconfig solution but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-ram-usable/7f125d22-18d2-408e-b687-4006122484cd
  9. Usable RAM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usable RAM.: Hello, I have 4 GB of RAM installed in my computer. But it shows that only 3.7 is usable. Please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usable-ram/58afd9d1-86a8-4fe7-bcbd-5431b825ab37
  10. Not all of my RAM is shown as usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all of my RAM is shown as usable: I have a Lenovo running Windows 10 Pro. System - About said that I had 4GB of RAM installed, but only 1.88 GB usable. So I ran a Crucial.com scan and bought a compatible 8GB RAM chip. Now it says I have 8GB of RAM installed, but still only 1.88GB usable. Following advice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ram usable en windows 10

2. ive tried everything and my lenovo computer still says all ram not useable