Windows 10: Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

Discus and support Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them back. How do I fix this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackBrasch, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them back. How do I fix this problem.

:)

JackBrasch, Sep 16, 2021

2. bookmarks in google chrome missing

After latest windows 10 update I lost all of my google chrome bookmarks. Any suggestions?

Moved fromSince Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them... :(Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

JGrantly52, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Google chrome doesn't react

Thank you for that information.

Since you were able to use Google Chrome without any issues using a different Internet connection, there is a possibility that Google Chrome is not responding when connecting to your Internet connection.

For us to isolate and resolve this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1:
    Reset Chrome settings to default

Disclaimer: The Reset Google chrome Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset google chrome Settings
    feature. Resetting Google Chrome isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Step 2: If you are able to open google chrome follow the steps from this

article
    to back up the bookmark.

Try to export the bookmark from google chrome.

Step 3: Reset Windows Update Components.

These are services that Windows Update needs to make sure it's working effectively.

If the issue still persists, don't hesitate to inform us and we'll be happy to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 16, 2021
  4. buntina Win User

Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

PC Sync Bookmarks with Google Chrome

Hi all, trying to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks (my default browser) with my E71 via PC Sync (7.1.26.0), but Chome is not listed in the Bookmarks source tab in PC Sync (list IE and FF)

Also would love to sync email folders but understand this is not poss on the E71?

buntina, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

1. Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them... - Similar Threads - Since update KB4023057

2. Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update: Hi, My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update for the 10th time. My desktop, documents had also disappeared one or two times. I have a chrome bookmarks html file on my desktop to recover. I wanted to know why windows 10 system developers don't...
  3. Lost Chrome Bookmarks

Lost Chrome Bookmarks: Hello, I've upgraded Windows and lost all my bookmarks. Please help how to recover my bookmark history. Best, Tiko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-chrome-bookmarks/220fe9aa-64c9-4099-a308-dfd88550ed5b
  4. All Bookmarks and Favourites lost from Edge and Chrome since Windows update.

All Bookmarks and Favourites lost from Edge and Chrome since Windows update.: As it says in the title, they are all lost, it looks like my laptop has been reset so it looks as though I have never used either browser, as I get the welcome pages to both browsers. I have also lost all my shortcuts from the desktop and task bar I have tried to restore to...
  5. My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update

My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update: I am devastated, as all of my Google Chrome bookmarks from many, many years are deleted after I updated Windows 10. Nothing was said that I need to do a backup of any sort. This is outrageous! If there's no way to get them back, I am seriously considering to ditch Microsoft...
  6. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  7. Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks: I have version 74.0.3729.157 on my computer, which I wish to temporarily un-install, and then install the latest offering for 64bit systems. The current version may have been compromised. I have reached the bookmark manager, but can not see the option to export the...
  8. Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks: I have version 74.0.3729.157 on my computer, which I wish to temporarily un-install, and then install the latest offering for 64bit systems. I have reached the bookmark manager, but can not see the option to export the bookmarks. If someone has had this problem here, I hope...
  9. bookmarks in win 10 google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bookmarks in win 10 google chrome: Is there any way of retrieving bookmarks lost about a month ago? Please answer in the simplest manner possible as my tech knowledge is very limited. Thank you....
  10. Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Bookmarks: After last nights crash, I have my Bookmarks here on Chrome but not my latest ones. I have a saved backup of those Bookmarks and my question is as follows ... Can I import from that saved file and if so, will the Bookmarks from that file simply over-write the ones I...