Windows 10: Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the...

Discus and support Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nowthatsucks [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nowthatsucks, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the...

/u/nowthatsucks, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Cato Win User

CPU constantly at 100%, but in Process Explorer usage is around 5%

Task Manager shows CPU usage constantly at 100%, but Process Explorer shows CPU usage at about 5%. I've tried the solution presented in CPU Constantly at 100% In Task Manager, But Not in Process Explorer, but it did not work for me. When I reboot the PC into Safe Mode, though, everything is OK.

How can I resolve the discrepancy?

3. Windows 11 - System process 100% CPU and everything freezes for 30 seconds to a minute

I'm having issue with Windows 11 version 21H2 build 22000.527. I'm running a fairly processing intensive test and it works pretty well. After about 2-5 minutes everything stops, I cannot switch between windows and eventually even the mouse freezes. The system hangs for about 30 seconds to a minute and then it starts working again for a few minutes and then starts over again.

I opened the Task Manager when I am able to work and can see that the System Process uses 100% CPU when it happens, disk and network usage almost 0.

How can troubleshoot and fix this issues?

Schlumpfling42, Feb 16, 2023
  4. Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the...

CPU Usage 100% and idle process is 100%

My CPU usage shows permanently 100% in task manager (in "Processes" tab) even my system idle process (in "Details" tab) is almost 100% and the CPU runs hot - fan is permanently on - CPU speed (in "Performance" tab) is always a bit above maximum speed!!!
    McAfee doen't show any virus problem. HP Spectre.

OttoFluder, Feb 16, 2023
Thema:

Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the...

1. Since yesterday every 5 minutes six powershell.exe processes use 100% of my cpu, did the... - Similar Threads - Since yesterday every

2. system process using CPU 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system process using CPU 100%: while the laptop is working perfectly fine, suddenly system starts to lag and when open task manager there is a process named system hogging all the cpu and al 8cores, 16 LP are running at 100% utilization and their is no end to it, had to force restart my laptop....
  3. system process using CPU 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system process using CPU 100%: while the laptop is working perfectly fine, suddenly system starts to lag and when open task manager there is a process named system hogging all the cpu and al 8cores, 16 LP are running at 100% utilization and their is no end to it, had to force restart my laptop....
  4. PowerShell takes 100% of CPU in multiple processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell takes 100% of CPU in multiple processes: so I've notice that every 30-60 seconds this happens and causes my PC to slow down as hellWindows version: 22H2, build: 22622.436 I'm in the beta channelCPU: Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz...
  5. PowerShell takes 100% of CPU in multiple processes

PowerShell takes 100% of CPU in multiple processes: so I've notice that every 30-60 seconds this happens and causes my PC to slow down as hellWindows version: 22H2, build: 22622.436 I'm in the beta channelCPU: Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz...
  6. Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds.: So I've noticed that my spare laptop's fans are ramping up and down with a pattern. So, using task manager, I figured out what it was. Windows Powershell. It's running the command "powershell.exe -NoLogo -InputFormat Text -NoExit -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command -"...
  7. Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds.

Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds.: So I've noticed that my spare laptop's fans are ramping up and down with a pattern. So, using task manager, I figured out what it was. Windows Powershell. It's running the command "powershell.exe -NoLogo -InputFormat Text -NoExit -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command -"...
  8. Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU: I just installed windows 11, and suddenly im getting the following problem:After exactly 11 minutes without using the computer a process called "AddInProcess" uses 100% of my CPU and as soon as i move the mouse, or click a key on the keyboard that process disappears and the...
  10. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...