Windows 10: Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Discus and support Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Let me first say that I hate Flash - it's so full of security holes that I can't wait for Microsoft to move away from it (next year?). But since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Let me first say that I hate Flash - it's so full of security holes that I can't wait for Microsoft to move away from it (next year?). But since yesterday's Cum WU, 4 or 5 sites that I use are not allowing me to view properly, saying that Flash "is not enabled" on my PC.

Any thoughts, please?

:)

Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

1. Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10 - Similar Threads - Since yesterday's Cum

2. Display of FolderSize broken since last update of yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display of FolderSize broken since last update of yesterday: Yesterday Microsoft installed an update for Windows 11 that makes FolderSize see: https://foldersize.sourceforge.net useless as it only shows the size of +0 for each folder. This is usually shown when FolderSize does not have the right to look into the folder.Since Windows...
  3. Display of FolderSize broken since last update of yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display of FolderSize broken since last update of yesterday: Yesterday Microsoft installed an update for Windows 11 that makes FolderSize see: https://foldersize.sourceforge.net useless as it only shows the size of +0 for each folder. This is usually shown when FolderSize does not have the right to look into the folder.Since Windows...
  4. Excessive disk usage since update yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive disk usage since update yesterday: I seem to have excessive disk usage since yesterday. I restarted the computer ie. Restart; not just shut down and start and left it running all night and this morning still the excessive disk usage. See the Screen Shot below. Sometimes it gets up to 100% but rarely drops...
  5. Windows acting weird since yesterday

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows acting weird since yesterday: Yesterday I've downloaded the clock for speedrunning, the most used one(from official page but windows defender said that it might not be safe, but I still installed it) . And since yesterday my pc is acting weird. I restarted it and runned antivirus fully but nothing found....
  6. Some (not all) mp4 thumbnails don't show on Win10 since yesterday

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some (not all) mp4 thumbnails don't show on Win10 since yesterday: [ATTACH] As title, since yesterday. Don't know what caused this, if the restore point or the Windows 1909 Update I made immediately after. I tried deleting icon cache, refreshing, restarting, sfc /scannow, cheking/uncheking that folder option that "shows only icons and...
  7. Frequent BSOD since yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD since yesterday: Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" and "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I have a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version installed on my PC. Can you help me...
  8. cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update: I cannot get photos to load that I can see on the menu viewer since windows updated yesterday. I have just updated again but this has not rectified the problem...
  9. Win10 not updated since installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...
  10. CD/DVD drive being "checked" constantly since Win10 upgrade yesterday

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD drive being "checked" constantly since Win10 upgrade yesterday: I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 yesterday on my Dell Inspiron. Now every 10-15 minutes I hear my CD/DVD drive grind a bit as if checking for a disk. This never happened before (unless I inserted a CD/DVD). Any ideas how to stop this? 27886