Windows 10: Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Discus and support Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Let me first say that I hate Flash - it's so full of security holes that I can't wait for Microsoft to move away from it (next year?). But since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Let me first say that I hate Flash - it's so full of security holes that I can't wait for Microsoft to move away from it (next year?). But since yesterday's Cum WU, 4 or 5 sites that I use are not allowing me to view properly, saying that Flash "is not enabled" on my PC.

Any thoughts, please?

:)

Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10

1. Since yesterday's Cum Windows Update, a handful of sites say Flash is not enabled. win10 - Similar Threads - Since yesterday's Cum

2. Windows Update not updated since Sept 12. Keeps saying it is up to date.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update not updated since Sept 12. Keeps saying it is up to date.: Successfully update is 10.0.17744.1004. Failed update is 10.0.17754.1. (rs5_release). Other failed updates are Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 (KB 890830) 9/12/18. Definition update for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602 - Definition 1.279.292.0). Update...
  3. Windows Defender says unprotected despite being enabled and updated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender says unprotected despite being enabled and updated: Windows Defender says potentially unprotected despite being enabled and up to date and I ran a scan. It just recently had one of the common errors where it failed to update. 71218
  4. Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

in Browsers and Email
    Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site: I have Flash enable in Edge (Windows 10, latest production builds). Some site will play Flash content immediately, but other sites do not and there is no "Run Flash" prompt for the site. Any thoughts on how Flash can be enabled for a site that is not giving the additional...
  5. Yesterday's Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Yesterday's Update: Thank you bery much, Bree
  6. Windows update site

Windows update site: I got fed up with W10 updates failing on 2X 8.1 and one W7 and just googled W10 updates. One is up and running, one is halfway and the other can wait till tomorrow. 11453
  7. Win10 not updated since installation

Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...
  8. No update through Flash Player releases new version yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No update through Flash Player releases new version yesterday: Hi Anyone know why there isn't a flash player update today? 38081
  9. CD/DVD drive being "checked" constantly since Win10 upgrade yesterday

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD drive being "checked" constantly since Win10 upgrade yesterday: I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 yesterday on my Dell Inspiron. Now every 10-15 minutes I hear my CD/DVD drive grind a bit as if checking for a disk. This never happened before (unless I inserted a CD/DVD). Any ideas how to stop this? 27886
  10. start menu not opening since yesterday

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu not opening since yesterday: Hello , My windows 10 was working fine till yesterday . But now i have met with a problem . The problem is that my start menu is not opening from yesterday . Store, Microsoft Edge and Cortana are also not opening . What to do ? Help me please .... 37407