Windows 10: Sincronizacion con One Drive

Discus and support Sincronizacion con One Drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tengo un problema con One Drive, quise sincronizar una carpeta de archivos pero sincronice todo el escritorio, el problema no se como revertir el... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Esmenji, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Esmenji Win User

Sincronizacion con One Drive

Tengo un problema con One Drive, quise sincronizar una carpeta de archivos pero sincronice todo el escritorio, el problema no se como revertir el proceso, la carpeta de escritorio ya no me sale en "este equipo", alguien pudiera ayudarme.

:)

Esmenji, Jun 12, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 12, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Sincronizacion con One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Sincronizacion con One Drive

1. Sincronizacion con One Drive - Similar Threads - Sincronizacion con Drive

2. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  3. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  4. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  6. One drive - one drive history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive - one drive history: One drive - - - -Google- from Japanese There is a history that you do not know in the files etc., and even your own history is hardly left in the activity* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. One drive - one drive history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive - one drive history: One drive - - - -Google- from Japanese There is a history that you do not know in the files etc., and even your own history is hardly left in the activity* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Microsoft one drive and Office one drive

Microsoft one drive and Office one drive: my one drive is full but my office one drive is supposed to hold a lot more how do I synche them both? Confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-one-drive-and-office-one-drive/bb0535b7-b4fe-4f59-9743-b499c6206b17
  9. CONNED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CONNED: Dear Sir, We have been receiving receiving harassment calls from Ms. Meghna of Bertelsmann Marketing Services claiming to Mircosoft/Micorsoft Agency and demanding information about our PC’s , Operating System. On our insistence they sent us mail and no where the link of...
  10. Problemas con one drive

Problemas con one drive: Problemas con one drive Cuando abro archivos Excel y Word con Windows 10 en one drive, puedo hacerlo sin problemas. Pero si intento lo mismo desde una macpro, los archivos se abren en modo de solo lectura, alguien puede darme una respuesta. muchas gracias Oscar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sincronizacion de carpetas en drive