Windows 10: sing in failure

Discus and support sing in failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArifBillah, May 7, 2020.

1. sing in failure

I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that "Pin,Password is incorrect "

now what can i do?what is the solution of this troubleshoot? kindly I need help quickly.

:)

ArifBillah, May 7, 2020
  2. Rk544 Win User

Cortana not singing !

cortena not singing a song it just read the whole song.But it was singing few days ago when i say "sing me a song".but now it just read it.

PLEASE HELP!

Rk544, May 7, 2020
  3. Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?

Every time I ask Cortana to sing me a song, she just pulls up a Bing search. This has only been recent, seeing as she would sing a song before today. However, now when I ask her to sing, she doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 and whenever I search to try to
    find answers, my question isn't listed. I've tried using the system file checker, but it told me nothing was wrong. If the singing was removed from Cortana for an update, please bring it back. It was fun. She still tells me jokes, weather, and does searches,
    but she doesn't sing anymore. Please help.

Thanks.

M Brumback, May 7, 2020
  4. Thoraz Win User

sing in failure

cant sing into xbox music app

Hello I am using a Nokia lumia 1520 and i cant sing in into the Xbox music App....it says sometime that I have too many devices downloading songs ,so I erase all the devices I had.in the manage devices section.. And only left this one.....and still have
    the same problem "can't sing in" it recognizes all the music I have downloaded and my play list but says " can't sing in ".. Thank you for your help.

Thoraz, May 7, 2020
Thema:

sing in failure

1. sing in failure - Similar Threads - sing failure

2. sing in to one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    sing in to one drive: when I try to sing in to one drive it always gives me the message there was a problem connecting to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-to-one-drive/72d93409-8e3a-48d5-af0c-8e02b0ed5b48
  3. Screen lock ever few minutes of idle time enabled only after singing into Microsoft Store...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen lock ever few minutes of idle time enabled only after singing into Microsoft Store...: So my PC was setup to require no password. windows 10; its a PC for my work and its locked back in a private office i don't have to worry about anyone else logging into it. I signed into Microsoft Store using my personal account, and all of a sudden i was locked out of my...
  4. Sing In in my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing In in my Microsoft account: Boa noite, Estou a tentar iniciar sessão para ter acesso á Microsoft store e à conexão entre o meu pc e telemóvel, mas sempre que tento inciar sessão aparece o pop-up vamos ajudá-lo a iniciar sessão eu clico em continuar e nada acontece. Estou loggado no browser, tenho a...
  5. Sing-in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in option: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint, following the steps, it reads nothing, I keep my finger on the button and nothing.What can I do?...
  6. Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.: Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store, After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in apps. When I try to update them, it successfully "updates" the apps but there's no change, the app version stays the same, and...
  7. sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter: I have a Microsoft account, and I use the same email for a 501C3 charity that I am in charge of. My charity has purchased a nerer version of office thru their donation program. I have to sign in using my work email address, but it will not let me set up a new account for the...
  8. Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!: I heard about the windows universal copy feature and I'm trying to enable it. The option exists in my settings but under the title(Sync Across Devices) there's a "sign in" button which directs me to my account info page in the settings. However I don't know what it exactly...
  9. i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in: the password is local i mean is not account of microsoft help me please i know my password is correct but icant sing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-i-know-my-user-password-but-i-cant-sing/eee524e3-ccc7-479e-9297-e6f736fac240
  10. Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!

in Cortana
    Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!: I bought her in Hong Kong a year and a half ago, and i figured she would learn English in all that time, but when i say 'Hello', she starts singing to me in Chinese. Both her region and language are set to English, and she seems to understand my questions, but she always...