Windows 10: Sing In in my Microsoft account

Discus and support Sing In in my Microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Boa noite, Estou a tentar iniciar sessão para ter acesso á Microsoft store e à conexão entre o meu pc e telemóvel, mas sempre que tento inciar sessão... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mauro Pina, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Sing In in my Microsoft account

Boa noite,

Estou a tentar iniciar sessão para ter acesso á Microsoft store e à conexão entre o meu pc e telemóvel, mas sempre que tento inciar sessão aparece o pop-up vamos ajudá-lo a iniciar sessão eu clico em continuar e nada acontece.

Estou loggado no browser, tenho a minha conta loggada no pc, mas na store e tudo o resto que me peça para inicar sessão simplesmente acontece sempre o mesmo, reforço que só está a acontecer quando tento loggar pelas aplicações da Microsoft instaladas no pc.

Alguem me consegue ajudar?

Atentamente

Mauro Pina

:)

Mauro Pina, Apr 28, 2020

2. not singing in Microsoft account

we have trouble singing in.Make sure you have good reception .If you do,you could try again in a little whilethis message display when I am logging in the Microsoft account

akshaypatil1, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Sing In in my Microsoft account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Sing In in my Microsoft account

1. Sing In in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Sing Microsoft account

2. Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer: I have tried logging into my new desktop with my microsoft account and it wont let me. I have tried logging onto my microsoft account on a browser. I use the same password and everything and it works. but it wont let me on my desktop...
  3. Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer: I have tried logging into my new desktop with my microsoft account and it wont let me. I have tried logging onto my microsoft account on a browser. I use the same password and everything and it works. but it wont let me on my desktop...
  4. How to sing-out from my friend account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sing-out from my friend account?: I open an account of my friend in power point and after that i did sing-up, but I realize that the account of my friend become the main account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sing-out-from-my-friend-account/f8df1326-a736-4707-9bca-207f48ec4802
  5. How to sing-out from my friend account?

How to sing-out from my friend account?: I open an account of my friend in power point and after that i did sing-up, but I realize that the account of my friend become the main account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sing-out-from-my-friend-account/f8df1326-a736-4707-9bca-207f48ec4802
  6. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In: I tried to sign into my microsoft account on the MS store and also on other apps like xbox and game bar. Every time I try it says Ï can't sign into a Microsoft account because it is blocked by group policy with the error code 0x800704ec. How do I fix this from happening? I...
  7. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In: I tried to sign into my microsoft account on the MS store and also on other apps like xbox and game bar. Every time I try it says Ï can't sign into a Microsoft account because it is blocked by group policy with the error code 0x800704ec. How do I fix this from happening? I...
  8. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

9. Error 0x80190001 when trying to sing in with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error 0x80190001 when trying to sing in with my Microsoft account: I've updated the system, tried using the Media Creation Tool. It still shows "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80190001". Everything worked perfectly a week ago....
  10. Singing into a computer with a local account or a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Singing into a computer with a local account or a Microsoft account?: Hey everyone! I recently got a new computer and was wondering if I should sign into it with my Microsoft account or just use a local account. I don't use multiple computers (but that might change down the road) and the only services I really use are Office and Teams. Also, is...